Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

This is my regular day to clean the apartment and I will get to that later this morning.

I slept well last night although I was up very early...before 5:00AM. I am dressed and ready for the day and eating my breakfast and having my coffee.  I haven't had the TV on yet to check the weather. I will do that soon.

Nancy gets her hair done on Thursdays and so maybe I can catch her awake and visit her today.  The weather has been nasty so yesterday was the first day I really went anywhere for any time at all. It was a full day but I got a lot done. 

As soon as I finish my coffee I will check to see if the cats are out front. They had pretty slap dash meals yesterday since I left early to go to Coffeyville and came back late. I never did see Scruffie yesterday, The rest of the cats came for a hurried breakfast and a late supper.

I will go in the living room now and check "the weather on the 8s".

I checked the weather and also the cats. Scruffie was back and soon the other three came too. I took their food out before any but Scruffie was there. She moved out of the way and let me bring the food for all of them out the front door. That saved me from having to open the garage door and let all that cold air into the garage. Only the siblings are still out there. Scruffie ate and left. I need to take them out some more water. They drink a lot of water since I have the only fresh water bowl around.

The apartment is shining clean again. I will still need to dust but the mopping and the vacuuming is finished...all done during TV commercials. 

The cats are all fed and are gone to their shelter...wherever that is.  In a little bit I will try to call Nancy and see if she is up and around.

Nope! I couldn't raise her. After 6 rings it went to voice mail and she never checks her voice mail. I will try later...Her hair appointment is at 1:30PM, if I recall correctly. 

So more later... 

I had one of my Schwan's pizzas for my lunch with some of my punch.

Then I read the rest of the time and finished my latest book. It is called "Criminal Intent" by Sheldon Siegel.  This is the second one of Siegel's books I have read and they are interesting Murder Mysteries.

Later I will download another free book from Amazon.

It's 2:10PM now and I am going to try once again to get Nancy on the phone. 

I got her and she wanted me to come visit! I went over to see her and we took a long drive to get out in the sunshine. It was 50 degrees so we drove up to Neodesha just for the drive. 

When I got home I checked the mail and ate an ice cream bar. 

Then I worked on the class newsletter.I had received another card and not from another classmate. I missed part of the CBS news at 5:30at PM and the Schwan's man missed me with my order while I was gone.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and read awhile. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. I will be reading so we will see.

No comments: