Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday and Laundry Day

I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM to strip my bed and was my sheets and towels. I have the laundry in the washer and I believe it's about time to put it in the dryer. I have already remade my bed with clean sheets and put out clean towels.

I just put the laundry in the dryer so now back to this blog.

I'm not quite sure what I will do today besides the laundry. I need a few things from the market so I might go to Independence. I also need some stamps. I started my Christmas cards yesterday. I usually write a Christmas letter but I didn't start off that way. I had some nice Christmas cards left from last year and I began with them. I will do a couple every day until I get them all done.

I want to watch the "weather on the 8s" on TV so I will get back to this later. 

After I watched the "weather on the 8s" I opened the front door to four hungry cats. I fed the four of them and the siblings are still out there looking in the front door as usual. 

Scruffie ate her Meow Mix and then went back across the street.  The others ate the newer food. They don't mind it at all.  Scruffie won't touch it. She's finicky.

I have dried and folded all the laundry. The towels didn't quite get dry so I put them back in the dryer to finish drying. The dryer was pretty full because of the sheets and towels plus everything else.

It's still 27 degrees out there. Hopefully it will warm up later today.

More later...the CBS news will be on at 8:00AM and it's 7:25AM now.... 

After the news was off, I worked on my Christmas Newsletter and then decided to go to Independence to get the few things I needed for groceries. I also wanted to get another Christmas decorated dish drainer pad. My other one has not turned up and I have looked everywhere. I couldn't find a new one and I went to several stores. I finally came on back home and worked some more on my Christmas newsletter. Then I decided to try Bartlesville for that dish drainer pad. I went to Dewey first to their Dollar General but they didn't have any either. Then I went to the Bartlesville Wal Mart. No luck there either. I finally ended up at Hobby Lobby and found one...not exactly what I wanted...but close. I bought that one.

I came back home and worked some more on my Christmas letters and will do the cards tomorrow and enclose the letters. That will give me a project to get finished early.

It's 5:00PM now and I will watch the news for awhile. So more later... 

I microwaved one of those little Schwan's pizzas for supper and had some punch with it.

I watched the news and fed the cats and finally at shortly before 7:00PM, I took my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or thereabouts.

No comments: