Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tuesday and All Caught Up

I slept very well last night...only woke up once and then got right back to sleep. I pretty much have everything caught up today so I may just read and then try to reach Nancy later if the weather is nice.

I will also work on my Christmas cards and get them in the mail.

I have had my oatmeal and am working on my coffee and a breakfast bar now. 

It's only 6:10AM right now and I haven't tried to text Bob yet. I haven't even had the TV on to check the "weather on the 8s" yet. ..let alone check if the cats are out there looking for their breakfast. Maybe I had better do those things. So more later...

It's 10:40AM now and I have been working on my Christmas cards and keeping one eye on the news too. I used an entire book of stamps but I wanted to touch base with all my loved ones so it was worth it!

All those Christmas cards are in the mail now.

I watched the episode of "Bull" that I recorded last night before I went to bed. It was going top be too late to stay up and watch it. Besides, when I record it, I can delete the commercials.

It's 1:16PM now and I am caught up on everything but my reading.  The sun is shining brightly and it's 55 degrees out there.  But I went everywhere yesterday except to Coffeyville and I will go there tomorrow. So I probably should just clean up the car and I can do that tomorrow when I go to Coffeyville where there is a good car wash.

It's 3:06PM now. and I will get back to my reading. I contacted Amazon about my refund from the seller of the Rival electric ice crusher and they contacted the seller. The seller e-mailed me they had refunded my money in full but when I checked my Amazon Chase credit card, I had no refund there. I will wait two days and see if the refund comes through. It was $49.36 counting the freight. If the refund doesn't show up, Amazon will contact them again for them to account for it. 

This is the only time I had had a problem ordering through Amazon and that was because it was a third party sale. The problem was that it wasn't apparent it was a third party sale until I contacted Amazon about the defective merchandise.

I had my bath at 6:45PM and then read my latest book until I finished it at 9:30PM and then  went on to bed.

No comments: