Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday and A Nothing Particular Day

 I was up at 5:00AM this morning, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my breakfast and coffee and will soon get my Chai and check out the cats. It's 6:36AM now and I also want to watch the "weather on the 8's" on TV so I will get back to this after I get those things done.

I got my Chai and then opened the door  to only three cats. There were two yellow cats and Inky. As soon as I came in one of the yellow cats left...without eating. Weird...So Inky and Blondie are the only ones out there now. No Scruffie again this morning. 

I don't have a plan for today. I got all the dusting done yesterday afternoon except for the den. I will do that today and then I am going to try to visit Nancy again today and hope her stomach is settled today. I will wait until after noon today to try to visit her.

More later...  

I couldn't figure out what to have for lunch so  I just went out to Sonia and ordered their three piece chicken dinner. I won't do that again. It was way too much food for me. I ate it anyway but I sure won't need another thing today.

I read my mail...what little there was...mostly trash that went into the kitchen trash. I started another book and have been reading in it since noon and it's 2:32PM now. So far, I'm not impressed. I am so tired of just sitting around reading. I told Nancy yesterday that I would get back with her today but she may still be sick. I will call in a minute to see.

So, more later... 

I called her and she answered and so I went over there  and visited her for two and a half hours. She wants to go to lunch next week. I told her I would call her Monday or Tuesday and have her get dressed and we would go to lunch.

I am going to take my bath at 7:00PM and maybe read the Kindle on my phone until bedtime at 9:00PM or so. I am charging my regular Kindle now.

I got interested in the book and stayed up until 11:30PM and finished it.  Then I went to bed!

No comments: