Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday and Cake Deliveries

 I didn't make it to the end of "Bull" last night. It was a rerun anyhow and I had seen it earlier. I went to bed at 8:40PM and slept fairly well.

I was up close to 6:00AM this morning and dressed, got myself ready for the day. I fixed my oatmeal, had a breakfast bar and coffee and am working on my Chai now. I checked my e-mail on all three computers and deleted what is extraneous. 

Then I opened the front door to five cats. Yes, I said five! There are three yellow cats out there and two black cats..one of them is Inky and the other is his father. They are going through that cat food like they hadn't eaten in a month. And Scruffie isn't out there. 

I have watch "the weather on the 8's" and will turn to the channel 6 news next. It's  30 degrees out there and fair skies. It will be in the 50s this week until Saturday when it will get back down in the 30's. 

I will meet Bob in his parking lot at 9:00AM and pick up the three cakes from his trunk. He has Phyllis' and Karan's as well as his own. Then I will take them up to the First Christian Church in Independence for their dinner this evening.

Tomorrow is Bunco at the senior center and I will go back over to Coffeyville for that too. I may have breakfast with Bob first at Eggbert's at 7:00AM if he is willing. Then I will get my hair done at 8:30AM and perhaps a pedicure before having lunch somewhere and then going to the senior center to read until 1:00PM.

So more later....

I got over to Bob's around 9:00AM and loaded the cakes into my trunk. While there, I asked him to breakfast in the morning and he agreed.  I will pick him up at 7:00AM tomorrow . Then I went up to Independence and delivered our cakes. I came back home by way of Jay's store at Tyro but he was closed. I was going to pick up my treat for tomorrow's Bunco game at the senior center. I will have to get something at Country Mart tomorrow.

I have my dental appointment at 11:15AM today and that's about 45 minutes from now.

More later...

 

No comments: