Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept off and on last night...very restless night! After I finally got up and dressed and got myself ready for the day, I opened the front door to five cats...three yellow ones and two black ones..Inky included. I didn't see Scruffie this morning and I am going to be leaving in five or ten minutes to go to Coffeyville to pick up Bob for breakfast. So I will need to get those food dishes back in or the possum will come and eat their food while I am gone. Plus I don't want to have to buy another double bowl and a neighborhood black dog tends to carry those off.

I will get back to this after I get home from Bunco this afternoon at the senior center. It's time to go pick up Bob now.

I got over to Coffeyville  at 6:50AM this morning and Bob and I had a good breakfast at Eggberts.

Afterward I took the newspapers I had collected over to Karan's home and she will donate them to the animal shelter where she volunteers.

Then I went to Toni's salon and had my hair done. 

Next I went to wash my car again and  I cleaned it out inside too. I walked around the Antique Mall and looked for anything I couldn't live without. :) Unfortunately there wasn't a thing there I couldn't live without.

I went up to the senior center and sat in the car and read my Kindle until time for the Bunco game. We all had a good time although I ate too many sweets in the snack break. We all had a good time. I got home at 3:45PM and dropped by Nancy's to call her. She didn't answer the phone so I assume she was sleeping. Nancy is sleeping her life away. 

I came on home. I had hope to share some of the leftover banana nut bread with her. Later... after I got home I tried to call her again but to no avail. 

I checked over my mail and mailed off a couple of bills. 

I haven't seen the cats this afternoon. Maybe they finally realized I will only feed them once a day and I fed them this morning..all but Scruffie. She didn't come to eat.

In about 15 minutes, I want to watch the CBS news so I may get back to this later.

Otherwise I intend to take my bath at 7:00PM and go on to bed at 9:00PM. I slept poorly last night so I may sleep better tonight.

 

No comments: