Saturday, February 6, 2021

Saturday and a Worship Service

I slept very well last night since I stayed up until 11:30PM and finished the book I was reading.

I got up shortly before 5:30AM. and dressed and had my breakfast and then I came in the living room with my Chai  and opened the door to see how many cats were out there waiting for their breakfast. There were only Inky and Blondie. I took all the bowls out anyhow because others may show up if the see the others are out there eating. 

I am watching the "weather on the 8's" this morning. It's supposed to rain this afternoon and perhaps snow. I am not looking forward to that. In a bit I will turn on the CBS news and later the Channel 6 news.

I have watched the news and ate a breakfast bar. I also had my Chai.

This evening at 5:00PM I will watch the Toronto service. It will be held today (Saturday) since the Superbowl would interfere on Sunday.  

I had a cup of hot chocolate earlier this morning while I was watching "Lucky Dog".

It's pretty chilly today at 34 degrees and it's supposed to get even colder. I will probably stay pretty close to home. I have several pieces of reading material on my Kindle and it was charged last night so I guess I will stay in today and read again.

More even later....

I read most of the afternoon after I started a new book.  Then I watched the worship service at Toronto, Canada. 

Then I came in the living room and watched part of the CBS news. I recorded it so I can watch it later after I have my bath. It is 6:25PM right now and I have had my banana for supper. When it get closer to 7:00PM, I will take my bath and then go back to my book until bedtime.

I read until after 9:00PM and then went on to bed.

 

No comments: