Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday and Another Boring Day

I slept pretty well last night but started waking up from time to time around 3:30AM. Finally I just got up about 4:45AM. I have had my breakfast and coffee and am about to fix my chai latte.

 I also ate another banana for breakfast.

It's about 5:55AM now and I have my chai so I will go watch the "weather on the 8's" and check on the cats a little later...closer to 6:00AM. After that, I will text Bob to make sure he is alright.

More later... 

Bob was alright this morning and slept well. There is a lot of fog this morning. He says the same is true there in Coffeyville.

I fed four or five cats and they are finished now so I brought the dishes back to the TV tray in the garage. 

I am watching CBS Saturday morning now.

So I will get back to this later. 

When the Channel 6 news came on, I turned off the TV. I will turn it back on at 10:00AM when "Lucky Dog" comes on. I am also recording that program so if something distracts me, I can just watch the recording. I read until my Kindle needed charging again. It's now plugged in.

I read all afternoon  until 3:30PM and then decided I should go to Independence to get a few more groceries and get my car washed again and also get gas at Miller Brothers there. I will be so glad when our grocery store opens here in Caney. If the new manager can get all the positions filled it should open later this month.

Several of the cats were here hoping to be fed and I put the bowls back out to feed them.

It's 4:53PM now and I will look to see if the CBS news is on.  I will watch that and afterward, take my bath at 7:00PM and if my Kindle is charged again I will go back to my latest book and read some more.

More later...

Leslie called and talked to me about the Grove church. The deep cleaning people had come and cleaned it up and she drove back down there again and she met Linda there and she and Linda were going to throw out anything that got wet or moldy. Later in the afternoon Jody and Woody came over too and between them all, they got everything ready for the appraiser to come.  It was good of Leslie to call.

John had gone fishing at Roaring River for the weekend. He will clean and give the fish he catches to Sam's Restaurant in Independence.

I read until 10:30PM and then went to bed. A late night!

 

No comments: