Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept very well last night. I was up at 5:00AM as usual. I have dressed and had my breakfast and coffee and am now working on my Chai Latte. In a bit, I will  watch the "weather on  the 8's" and check on the cats. It's still early at 6:16AM.

I will mop and vacuum the apartment today and dust today too. Nancy and I are planning on going to Bartlesville tomorrow and having lunch there. This is my regular cleaning day anyhow.

I will get back to this after I do the above. More later... 

I had four cats put there wanting to eat. One of the yellow cats is drinking water right out front. The others are in the garage eating the new food. I filled my metal trash can yesterday and threw away the empty sack. Scruffie was there this morning too. I would almost bet money she is pregnant again. 

I have yet to see the "weather on the 8's". It should be on again in three minutes at 6:38AM. After that, I will turn on the channel 6 news. 

So, more even later.....

I am not all that interested in Tulsa news. I wonder how many murders they have had so far this year.They had another one last night. They had 170 last year. 36 so  far this year.

I will watch the CBS news when it comes on.

I watched the CBS news and mopped and vacuumed as I could while the commercials were on. I got it all done and even dusted.

Then I had my dinner..a Schwan's frozen meal.

Then I read until 2:00PM and went over to Myrtle's market and looked around. I didn't see anything I couldn't live without.

I called Nancy and she was sick again. She said she couldn't stay out of the bathroom today and she probably wouldn't be up to our trip to Bartlesville tomorrow either. So I may just go by myself. It depends on the weather. It may rain tomorrow. I think it is forecast. If it rains, I will just stay home and read. Right now I am charging my Kindle again.  It's 2:24PM  now.

More later...I guess I will watch some of my recorded TV programs or even some of my Amazon prime programs. 

I had recorded "Bull" last Monday and I watched that.

That's what I did until bedtime. I took my bath at 7:00PM and went on to bed at 9:00PM .

2 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I hope Scruffie doesn't wear herself out having kittens so often. When I was a child our old Part Persian Mama Cat only had kittens once a year. She always had then just as it was starting to get to be real hot weather. It would just wear her out each time. She would be ragged looking until the weather started getting cool again in Fall.

Margie's Musings said...

I understand. I imagine she is not given anything to say about it though.