Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept pretty well last night but was up shortly before 5:00AM. I did take my Melatonin last night which kept me from waking up numerous times in the night. I have made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. It will be a big one. I will pick up Bob at 7:00AM and we will go to Eggberts for breakfast. Then after I take him home I will go to my hair appointment at Toni's.  I will need to get a treat for Bunco. After that, I will read my Kindle until time for lunch and then go to the Bunco at the senior center. 

But it's almost 6:00AM now and I will need to check on the cats and feed them if they are there. I also want to catch "the weather on the 8's" and see what to expect today. Right now it's only 34  degrees. I probably should take a jacket. I think I left my white one in the trunk of my car.

So, more later... 

I left for Coffeyville at 6:30AM and got at Bob's at 7:00AM and we went to Eggbert's for breakfast. Afterward I took him home and went over to Karan's to leave the papers I give her for the animal shelter.

Then I went to Walmart and bought a couple of things I needed. After that, I went out to the antique mall and looked around but didn't buy anything.

I bought a junior hamburger at Sonic and a small coke. Then  I drove over to The Shed in Tyro and bought peanut clusters for my Bunco treat.

Then I went to the senior center and listened to the radio until time to go in and play Bunco.

After we finished, I came on back to Caney and took Nancy the  rest of the peanut clusters I bought at the shed. Then I came on back home and read my mail and watched the CBS news on TV. I had a banana for my supper.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and  read until I am sleepy enough to go to bed...probably  around 9:00PM.

No comments: