Monday, June 28, 2021

Monday and A Trip to Grove

I slept very well last night. I didn't wake up but once during the night and then went right back to sleep.

Leslie just called me and asked me if I wanted to go to Grove with her this morning. She's still trying to get the Grove church sold.  I was tickled. I was going to be bored to death another day with absolutely nothing to do but read.  It will be a nice chance to do something different too and visit with her. She must be off this morning and until Wednesday since she was on call last weekend. I will meet her at Tyro and leave my car there in the Tyro church parking lot.

More later...I need to check the weather and the cats. 

I only had one cat to feed this morning and I noticed that one spilled the cat food that was in the small dish. I had put out the double dish and a smaller dish. I scooped it up and put it back in the bowl and then put away the food and shut the garage door.  

I watched the weather and am waiting for the news now.  

Leslie contacted me about 9:30AM and was ready to meet me at Tyro. I grabbed my phone and took off. She met me about 10:00AM and I locked my car and got into hers. All the way to Grove she told me about the transaction on the sale of the Grove church. After she took care of her business at the abstract business, then we went to eat lunch. Afterward we went by the church and looked it over. Then left for home.

We got back to the Tyro church about 2:30PM and after I got home I read awhile in one of my new books. I finished that one about 4:10PM. 

It's 6:24PM now and I have been watching the CBS news. It's all about tat building that collapsed.

I have had my bath and plan to watch "Bull" this evening at 9:00PM and then go to bed.

No comments: