Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wednesday and My Hair Appointment

I slept well again last night and only woke up once to go to the bathroom. I was up at almost 5:00AM. I dressed and made up my bed and myself and fixed and ate my breakfast. I am drinking my coffee now. I will leave about 8:30AM for Coffeyville and my hair appointment. 

It's not light enough yet to check out the plants or the cats. It's almost 6:00AM now and beginning to get light out.

I just checked out the plants and the look pretty good. I guess I will go check out the cats now. So, more later...

Three cats were waiting for their breakfast.....all yellow ones. I fed them all.

I turned on the weather station and I had no weather channel. I called Cox, waited 10 minutes to reach a tech and then they wanted to send a tech out to check it out..at 10:00AM this morning. The next appointment would be on Friday. I have a hair appointment in Coffeyville at 9:00AM today so, of course, today would not work for me. 

They had rebooted my cable box and after about ten minutes, I had the weather channel again.  

Cox....grrrrr

More later...

It's 7:06AM now. 

I got my hair done in Coffeyville and also got gas.  I went to Walmart for Chai Latte, make up remover and a large box of breakfast bars. Then I took the newspapers by Karan's and came back home. I stopped at Sonic and bought their Kid's Wacky Pack Wednesday special for $2.18 for my lunch. Then I came home and read and fed a cat or two.

Scott called me this morning and we had a nice long conversation. It was good to hear from him.

It's 2:30PM now and it's raining again. My hanging plants are still out there and I will keep an eye on them.

I tried to call Nancy but she did not answer. She is either asleep or sick again. I am staying in. I washed my car while in Coffeyville this morning, dried it and vacuumed it out. I'd like to keep it clean for awhile. 

It's 3:30PM now and it has stopped raining....I don't know for how long. I am keeping the little solar kitty in the den for right now. I brought it in awhile ago. 

I fixed my strawberries and may have some at my suppertime.

More later... 


May be an image of outdoors 

Just look at those flowers! The rain really helped them!

It's 6:20PM now and suddenly the rain started coming down again and very hard. During a lull, I ran out and brought the hanging baskets in and put them on dinner plates on the door rugs. This kind of hard rain would ruin them. I wonder about my lovely flower beds too but there's nothing I can do about them. I sure can't bring them in.

I will take my bath now and put my pjs on and read. I have been working on the latest jigsaw puzzle.  It's a doozy!

I plan to go to bed early..probably about 9:00PM.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The flowers around your mail box look so nice.

Margie's Musings said...

I sure hope they still will be by tomorrow. It's raining very hard now!!