Friday, July 2, 2021

Friday and Vacuuming

 I slept fitfully last night but still got up at nearly 6:00AM. I had a terrible time getting to sleep. The boys in the neighborhood shot off fireworks for hours and it was only the 1st of July. Nonsense!!!

I am up and dressed and have had my breakfast and put the solar kitty back out to absorb some rays again.  It continues to glow when I bring it in in the evening.

I will vacuum today. I never finished my cleaning yesterday. I was just too tired. Now, though, I will go turn on the weather and check out the cats.

I have fed three cats and watered all the outdoor plants. Now I am vacuuming. I have the bedroom done, the hall and the living room. After the next commercials begin, I will do the den and later the dining room. I have dusted some too.  

The biggest mess is cleaning up the vacuum. I have to empty the canister and then wash out the canister and the filters. There's always a wad of dirt to be emptied. I can't figure out where all that dirt comes from since I usually wear my slippers in the house. 

I have the apartment all cleaned now and even the canister of the vacuum. I am waiting for the filters to dry overnight before putting them back in.  The place shines. I am watching the CBS news between commercials. I clean while the commercials are on. It is 9:00AM now.

I went down to Bartlesville to Tate Boys to have  my tires rotated about 10:00AM .  They also did a front brake job. The back brakes were alright. I have six months to pay for that... without interest.  That shouldn't be a problem. I will pay $50.00 a month. It was $130.00.

Krystal came to mow again. Her daughter had a chance to go somewhere fun with a friend so Krystal is mowing again this time.  She does a very nice job!! Later after it cools down a bit I will trim. It's 3:12PM now.

I  got the trimming finished and it looks much better. It is almost 6:00PM now and I will take my bath soon. Then hopefully my Kindle will be charged enough for me to read it before bedtime. The thing seldom stays charged for an entire book.

More later...

It wasn't fully charged but I still managed to read until bath time. I took my bath around 7:00PM and went to bed at 8:30PM..I was exhausted for some reason!

Scott contacted me at bedtime to tell me to watch "Green Book" a movie that won the academy award that year. I was too tired to stay up to watch it this evening but will try to download it on Amazon Prime sometime tomorrow. It will be something different to do tomorrow.

 

No comments: