Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tuesday and a Trip to the Market Again

I slept well last night and didn't wake up but one time in the night. I got up at nearly 6:00AM which is late for me. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I have even had my breakfast and it's nearly 7:00AM.

I looked out at my hanging plants and they appear to be pretty soaked from all the rain last night. Hopefully the sun will come out this morning and dry them out a bit. 

I haven't looked out for the cats yet or had the weather on either. I will do that shortly.

If Nancy is up to it this morning, I will pick her up at 10:00AM and we will go to the market.  I have three or four things on my list and she wants to get some groceries too.

Right now though, I will go turn on the TV and check out the weather and the cats.

More later.... 

Sure enough, the next three days rain is forecast...sometimes, heavy rain. I will be gone to Coffeyville in the morning to get my hair done and mail off the notebook to Keith.  I probably should bring in those hanging plants then or they may get ruined. I left them out last night and they are pretty soaked. I hope they have a chance to dry out today.

Only my neighbor's yellow cat came for breakfast and when Scruff tried to come eat too, he ran her off. Now she is back and I put the food back out for her. It's 7:37AM now.

I picked up Nancy at 10:00AM and we went to the market and bought a few groceries. The bananas weren't in yet so we bought everything else on the list and drove around town and looked at the houses that were run down and those that looked good. The we came back to my apartment  and I showed her my jigsaw puzzle that I am working on. When I finish it, I will give it to her and she can do it. 

Samantha called while Nancy and I were visiting  here at my apartment and reminded me that she was back at Nancy's house and wondered when I would be bringing Nancy back home. I forgot about Samantha and so I ran Nancy back home immediately. I will try to pick her up at 2:00PM so we can go back to the market and get our bananas. The truck hadn't come yet this morning with the bananas.

More later.... 

Nancy was waiting for a phone call from her cousin and didn't want to leave the house again. So I bought my own banana and hers too. She, of course, wanted to pay me back. Then I came on home.

I watched the CBS news and then read for awhile and took my bath and then broke up the puzzle I had just finished and will take it over to Nancy's for her to work. Then I began another one. I worked on it for awhile and then went back to my book until after 9:30PM when I went on to bed.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Puzzle so pretty

Dianne said...

You are so good to Nancy! She is lucky to have you for afriend.