Saturday, July 3, 2021

Saturday and Perhaps a Movie

I slept fitfully again last night. Again...too much fireworks! Too much noise. I got up several times in the night. I had a cramp in my big toe on my left foot. I took a couple Hyland Restful Legs tablets and put them under my tongue and within minutes the cramps were gone. I keep that stuff on hand all the time.  Sometimes it's my legs too or even my feet that cramp.

I was up shortly before 6:00AM this morning and made my bed and dressed for the day. I tried to call Nancy twice yesterday but she never answered the phone either time. I don't know what the problem is. I imagine she was asleep..she sometimes sleeps to escape the real world. She has been terribly worried about David. He is improving..slowly.

I have had my breakfast bar and oatmeal and am working on my coffee now. It is 6:14AM and soon I will go turn on the weather channel and then check on the cats. I will get back to this later. Sometime today I will try to download that movie Scott was telling me about last night.

I watered my hanging plants and fed the one yellow cat that showed up for breakfast. It was Blondie.

Then I watched the movie Scott told me about. It was called the "Green Book" and was based on a true experience and time in our history. 

Then I called Nancy again and this time she was awake. I have a jigsaw puzzle she wants to work. I took it over to her. We visited awhile and Samantha was there to fix her lunch and make sure she took her meds. Nancy wants to see the movie I watched this morning so I will go get her at 2:00PM and we will watch it here on Amazon Prime.. I bought the movie.

I went to the Caney Market and bought fried fish and fried okra for my lunch. It was very good but a lot of fried food.

More later... 

I read most of the afternoon. I was so tired. I went to get Nancy at 2:00PM and brought her to the apartment to see the movie. Like me, she thoroughly enjoyed it. Then I took her home and came home after that. Samantha was there to see to her supper and evening meds. 

I went to bed early...about 8:30PM 

 

No comments: