Thursday, June 17, 2021

Thursday and A Trip to Bartlesville

I slept pretty well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM, I have had my breakfast bar and oatmeal and am drinking my coffee now. It's 6:00AM now. After it gets light I will turn on the weather channel and feed whatever cats are out there waiting for their breakfast. I also will water all my flowers before I leave with Leslie at 10:00AM this morning for Bartlesville. She texted me last night and asked me if I wanted to go with her. Of course, I did.

I am not wildly enthusiastic about the way my hair turned out after doing it in the shower last evening but I can live with it. It needs color and cut and that will not happen until next Wednesday when my hairdresser is back from her vacation.

I will be back after I check the weather and the cats. It's getting light now. 

It's 8:20AM now and I have fed the two cats and watered my plants and flowerbeds. 

Now I want to check my checking account. 

Leslie showed up shortly before 10:00AM and went to Bartlesville so she could get supplies for their pool.  Then we went to lunch, washed her car and vacuumed it out.

Then she brought me home and went home herself. John was looking for a part for his tractor. He tried the John Deere store in Independence and they did not have it. Leslie tried the one in Bartlesville  and they didn't have it either.  They found it at the Owasso store and drove down there to get it.

When I got home the youngest daughter of the woman whose girls mow for me, mowed this evening and did a nice job of it. I will trim tomorrow if it needs it. I trimmed last week and sometimes every two weeks is fine for trimming.


May be an image of animal and outdoors 

This is the front yard she mowed and the one cat that came for supper.

I plan to take my bath at 7:00PM and go to bed around 9:00PM.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

Cliff's brother and his wife went to Bartlesville a lot to go to movies and eat out at a different place than they had in Independence.

Kay said...

Yay! I got 7 hours of sleep last night. I'm always so relieved when I get enough sleep.

Margie's Musings said...

That's wonderful, Kay!! Good sleep makes all the difference.