Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday and an Expected Battery

I slept fairly well last night although not as well as usual. I had the concern about the laptop battery I am expecting today from Amazon. I don't know whether to shut the computer down to charge it or let it charge while I use it plugged in. I will need to consult with Keith about that. I don't want to ruin a new battery. 

I am dressed and ready for the day. I don't have a thing planned for today. It is 6:19AM and is getting light out there. I put the solar kitty back out there to catch some rays if there are to be any.  I guess I will go turn on the TV and check out the weather. Then I will check out the cats. I will get back to this later.

It looks a 20% possibility of rain tomorrow and Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

This picture is of my front yard. My neighbor's tree is dropping leaves and they blow across the street and were on my yard this morning. I went out and raked. I picked up a half a black yard bag of leaves I had raked off my yard this morning. This is how it looks now.

May be an image of tree and grass 

It's 9:20AM now and I have been half watching the CBS news and texting Keith at the same time. 

My laptop battery should be here today if I'm lucky. I will shut down this laptop and put in the new battery to charge. Hopefully, after that charges, I will be able to take this laptop in the living room and blog. 

More later....

I see my next door neighbor's black dog is back over there. He just let him out in the backyard to pee. I have never seen the son. But every once in awhile I see the dog being let out to do his business.

But that's Suzanne's business....not mine.

Well,I got the laptop battery and it fit right in. It was the right numbers and type but it had an additional little round hump on the back of it and it was just enough additional to keep the laptop cover from opening. So I called Amazon about it and printed off the labels to put it back in it's box and  taped the labels on it and took it down to Bartlesville to the UPS store and sent it back. That was weird. It fit right in and was a type Dell GF952 1525 and everything. I will have to try again to get EXACTLY the right battery...if such a thing even still exists.

I  found one at a factory Outlet Store and I should get that one in 3 to 5 days. The salesman assured me that it was not even a "replacement" but an "original" battery for my laptop. I hope that works out. If it doesn't, I will have to return that one too.

I did get my dusting done at last. I had put it off for three days.

It's after 6:30PM now and I will go take my bath and get ready for bed and see if my Kindle has charged enough  to read with it. It seems like I am constantly charging that thing. I am in the middle of a book and it told me it needed charging. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Your yard is immaculate.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you...I try hard to keep it that way.