Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept fairly well although I woke up before 5:00AM and realized I really didn't want the laptop in the living room. I always had to shut it completely down to take it in the dining room and put it on the server and I didn't want to have to do that. So, I got up earlier and took it back to the den and set it back on the TV tray. Then I took the big red extension cord back to the garage. I also was not sure I could use the printer from the living room since I have to open the desktop computer and put in the password to even use the printer from the laptop. They are somehow connected. I am not sure how.

Anyhow, this will work fine. And I don't really need three computers anyhow now that the notebook is non functional. I put it away in the closet in the bedroom.

Today I will clean the apartment again. First I will mop the bare floors and then after the news, I will start the vacuuming.  I can't imagine where all the dirt comes from since I vacuum every week and wear slippers in the house, but I always get a large wad of dirt when I clean the sweeper up. The only thing I can think of it is the dirt from the former tenant. She was handicapped and could not keep the apartment clean. Suzanne did say she had the carpet cleaned before I moved in but there are good cleaners and then there are the others. Oh well, I would clean every week anyhow...habit. It's 6:00AM now and I have had my breakfast and am working on my chai. 

I will go check the weather and later, the cats. Strange...I only have two cats coming to eat anymore. I never see Inky or Scruffy anymore..only Scruff and Blondie.  

It's 8:13AM now and all the floors are mopped and all the vacuuming is finished except the dining room rug. I still have the dusting to do too but that's not a priority for today. I can do that tomorrow if I play out today.

More later... 

After I finished cleaning  I went out to Eggbert's to have my chicken salad. Then I went to give blood. I was deferred. My iron was low again. Strange...I have been taking a multivitamin with iron and Vitamin D. They suggested I have an orange before my next donation appointment or an Oreo cookie. I'll try that next time.

I got everything done this morning except the dusting. I will do that tomorrow. I am tired now. 

I will go back to my book or my puzzle.

More later... 

I did go back to my puzzle and worked on it all afternoon. I took my bath at 7:00PM and will try to stay up to watch "Bull" this evening at 9:00PM. I hope it's not a rerun. Then I will go to bed.

No comments: