Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday and Laundry Today

I slept better last night and until nearly 6:00AM.  I am washing sheets as well as towels today.  I stripped my bed this morning and changed to clean sheets and fresh towels. Everything is ready to go into the dryer now.

O.K. That's done!

I am eating my oatmeal now and drinking my coffee.

I heard from Dean this morning and he and Rod are doing well.  Dean is doing rehab now to correct balance problems and he says it is working.

It is 7:21AM now and I have yet to turn on the TV for the weather or check out the cats. We are not due for rain until tomorrow so I will also continue to water all the flowers today.

More later...I deadheaded the hanging baskets and fed two cats...Blondie and Scruff. I will start watering after they eat and leave. I was correct...the rain will be coming tomorrow....when I go to the beauty shop to get my hair done and stay for Bunco in the afternoon at 1:00PM. That goes on until 3:00PM. I will take my umbrella. That's for sure.

It's 8:15AM now. I have finished my Chai Latte and the dryer is signalling that the laundry is dry. I'd better get it out and put away.

O.K. the laundry is folded and put away. I also put the cat's dishes away. They were both gone.

Now I will watch the news. It's 8:37AM now.

I watched the CBS news and when it was over  I watered the hanging plants and also the flowerbeds. That should hold them until this evening.

I will try to call Nancy to see if she wants to come over this afternoon and watch  "Hidden Figures".

I tried to call Nancy and her caregiver answered the phone. She said Nancy was still asleep....It was 10:05AM 

So, more later....It's 10:27AM now. 

I just went out to Dollar General and bought a few things I can't get at the Caney Market. It's 10:46AM right now. I got them put away and have a large sack of saved plastic bags to take to Genesis tomorrow in Coffeyville. They always really appreciate getting them.

Nancy just got up at 11:27AM and called me back. She is not feeling well and thinks she had better stay home today. She said when she felt better she would call me and would watch the movie with me. I'm not holding my breath till she calls but will pick her up if she does.

More later.. I'm going to go get some lunch.

I went out to Eggbert's and had my usual chicken salad, fruit and muffin. I like to have that about once a week. It makes a healthy lunch...probably better for me then a frozen meal.

May be an image of indoor 

I worked off and on all day on this puzzle but got it finished in one day. It's 9:40PM now and I haven't had my bath yet. I will get that done and then go to bed.

No comments: