Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday and Dusting

I slept well last night and was only up  once in the night and then I got right back to sleep.

I am having my breakfast now. I have made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I got all my housework done yesterday except the dusting and I will do that sometime this morning or tomorrow morning. 

If Nancy remembers we are to go to Copan for lunch today. I will check with her at noon to see if she remembers. We are supposed to go to lunch at 1:00PM.

I also picked up another puzzle at the senior center on Wednesday and can start it this afternoon. 

I will go turn on the TV and watch the "weather on the 8's" now that I have finished my breakfast. I will get back to this a little later.  

It looks like we are forecast heat in the low to high 90's this week. No rain in the forecast. The south of the country is forecast another hurricane...Ida.

Only Blondie came for breakfast today. I have not seen Scruff this morning.

I have watered the plants and the front flowerbed. After awhile I will change my shoes and water the back flowerbed. 

More later...

After the CBS news was over I changed my shoes and went out to water the back flowerbed.

I also took my plastic bag out and picked up the leaves in the back yard.

More later...  Now I need to go get Nancy for .It is 12:45AM.

I took Nancy to the Copan Truck Stop and she bought us each a small chef salad. Then we took a ride in the car. We went to Independence and on to Sycamore. Then we came back to Caney and I stopped at Nancy's for a visit.

I got home shortly before the CBS evening news came on and watered the plants again. 

At 7:00PM I will take my bath and afterward I will read until bedtime. That is usually 9:00PM. 


2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Mom you should be getting a package from Amazon tomorrow, I ordered you season 1 of Last man standing, if you like it let me know. Esther and I both just think it's hilarious.

ChuckFu said...

sorry that Monday mom