Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday and No Particular Plan

I slept well last night. I don't have a plan for today and was up at 5:00AM, dressed and got ready for the day. At this point everything is caught up. Tomorrow I will have to do some laundry. After I finish my breakfast I will check "the weather on the 8's" and see what the weather people think our weather will be like today. Since this is Kansas that's always a challenge for them. However the weather is so erratic everywhere anymore that they have their work cut out for them...hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, huge fires that cover thousands of miles...you name it.

I have finished my breakfast now and am working on my coffee now. I will go check out the weather and get back to this later...

I read for awhile until the CBS news came on and then I watched that until 10:00AM when it went off. I emptied my trash and ate my last banana. Now I will go to the Caney Market and buy some more. I will wait until tomorrow since they get them Tuesdays and Thursdays. I picked up some leaves in the front yard. Then I watered all the flowers and plants. 

The weather station said we would have 100 degree weather most of the week. I am not looking forward to that. When we don't have 100 degrees, we will have 99 degrees. WOW  !! And I didn't get the yard mowed last week at all. I don't know who will mow in 100 degree weather. Two of Krystal's older daughters are working evenings at Sonic, That leaves the 12 year old. I can't see her mowing in that kind of weather.

More later....

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, Then I watered the flowers and hanging baskets again. This weather will burn them up.

I read most of the afternoon. It's 4:50PM now and I am waiting for the CBS news to come on. That will be at 5:30PM. After the news and reading awhile again I will take my bath at 7:00PM. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.



1 comment:

Donna. W said...

It's going to be a hot day! It was 75 when I started on my walk at 7:15, and it's 78 now that I'm back.