Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday and Asbury Villiage Lunch at Senior Center

I slept fairly well last night. I was up a little earlier this morning though.....before 5:00AM.

I will go over to Coffeyville again today and have lunch at the senior center and pick up one for Marilyn Rutledge too. After I eat mine, I will take hers out to her. She is still laid up with her terrible back pain problem. 

Right now, I will fix my breakfast and coffee. After I eat I will go turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's" and see what the day is forecast to be like.

While I am over to Coffeyville, I will get a few things at Walmart that I can't get at the Caney Market. My Chai, for example. The Caney Market has a limited amount of coffee pods for my coffeemaker too. They don't always have my cranberry grape juice or my grape flavored water or my breakfast bars.

I also need to stop out at church and get at least one shoe box to fill too for the shoe box project. It will be another busy day!

More later...

In another 30 Minutes I will check on the cats too. Only Scruff came for supper last evening..

My neighbor directly across the street has a huge dumpster out on his driveway and is tearing his garage and utility room off his house. Anything will be an improvement. They have a terrible mess over there all the time. Ever since I have lived here his garage door has just been hanging and everything most people keep in their garage is cluttered out in his yard.Here the garage and utility area are gone.

May be an image of outdoors and tree

Well, it's time to go check out the weather..enough griping. It's 6:15AM now.

It's 7:15AM now and the temperature is 29 degrees out there. It probably got my petunias.

I got my Sunday bulletin redone by using the desktop computer. The little laptop has it's own set of problems. The template for my Sunday bulletins is messed up there. But the desktop, the only computer that can use the printer, is fine. So I got it redone and printed off for Sunday.

More later....

I left for Nancy's at 9:00AM and took her an apple fritter to have with her coffee. She ate that and I gave her her meds.I stayed an hour and then left for Coffeyville.I went to the bank and got some money for the trip to Tennessee. I then went to Dr. Dobbin's and paid for my contacts and the rest of my initial bill. That came to $150.00. I am spending money like I have some. :)

I never did go out to Walmart.

I then went to the Sonic and bought myself a cherry limeade slush. From there I went to the senior center and bought two lunches. Mine was $3.00 and Marilyn's was $4.00 since they had to pack it "to go". I took Marilyn's to her and stayed and visited awhile.When I left she was getting her lunch ready. The stew was very good as was the cornbread and brownie. 

Marilyn is having a back surgery on Monday. Her brother is taking her to the hospital just west of Joplin for it. Nancy will be leaving for Green Country Assisted Living in Bartlesville on Monday too. I have a hair appointment in Coffeyville with Toni on Monday at 1:30PM. When I get home I will pack my bag. I will be leaving with John and Leslie on Tuesday morning for Tennessee.

It will be different here with no Nancy. I told her I would come visit her on Tuesdays. And I haven't seen Suzanne since they sold the duplex.

I went by the church before coming home but it appeared all the shoe boxes were packed. I tried to call the First Baptist Church in Independence to see if they had any extras but no one was in the office to answer the phone. So I just came on back home.

I guess I will go read awhile...

It's almost 4:00PM now and I will need  to decide if I need to eat anything for supper. I am out of bananas and I am not sure if I have any fruit or not. I will check.

More even later..

I had a breakfast bar for supper.I had had a good lunch so that was enough. 

I went over to Nancy's at 5:00PM and stayed an hour. I got her meds ready for the weekend and Monday morning and gave her tonight's. I was up so early this morning that I am very tired.this evening. I have had my bath and it's only 8:00PM so it's too early for bed. I would be up at the crack of dawn again.

I have been reading a book I am not enjoying and I may just leave it and start another one. 

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. 



No comments: