Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday and a Busy Day

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and had my breakfast. I am drinking my coffee now. I have a 9:00AM hair appointment and will get gas at the Woodshed and a treat from the Coffeyville Walmart store before Bunco at the senior center at 1:00PM until 3:00PM. I have an appointment to give blood. here in Caney afterward. ....if I have enough iron in my blood.

It's 5:47AM now and I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and see what to expect today.

We are forecast for rain today..drat!!

About 6:20AM I checked on the cats and they were both out there waiting for me to bring out their food. They ate and left and I took the food back into the garage.

It is 7:19AM now and I need to  wear a hoodie because it is not only damp out but also chilly. It's 57 degrees but the dampness makes it feel colder. I need to go to the market and get a treat for Bunco if they are open.

I will go check it out. It may be too early.

The market was open here already and I bought my juice and also my treat for Bunco. It opens at 700AM weekdays. So that's one less thing to deal with. It's only 7:47AM now and too early to start for Coffeyville. I usually go over about 8:15AM because my appointment is at 9:00AM.

I am taking plastic bags for Genesis too. They provide groceries for the poor.

More even later... 

I got over to Coffeyville in plenty of time for my appointment and got it done. Then I got gas and stopped at the post office and bought stamps. I bought a mocha crunch blast for my lunch...not too healthy, I know...but tasty anyhow.

Then later I went to the senior center and played Bunco. I called Marilyn afterward to see how she was and she was very sick She had had her flu shot and got sick to her stomach. She tried to eat something yesterday but lost it. So I did not take her my leftover cake. I will take it to Nancy this evening.

I went to City Hall after I got back home and was going to give blood but my iron was too low and I was deferred. That's the third time I have been deferred.I was able to give the last time but not this time.

More later...I will read awhile then go over to Nancy's and see if Sandy stopped by and helped her with her meds this morning. I had texted Sandy and asked her to do that since I had a 9:00AM appointment this morning.

I went over to Nancy's about 5:30PM and she had a piece of her cake and the cookie I brought her from the Bunco treats. I stayed and visited with her for an hour or so but I was very tired and I came on back home to read again until my bedtime. I left her some sheet protectors for the project she was going through from her mother's things. She had some very old letters she wanted to protect. 

It's 6:48PM now and I will copy this into Keith's blog and go read for awhile. I will probably got to bed earlier then usual because I am so tired for all the day's activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your the kind of friend everyone would be blessed to have.