Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday and Laundry

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM and stripped my bed and am doing laundry now. I am dressed and ready for the day. The laundry is in the dryer now. If the day is decent, I want to try to get my mums planted today. I haven't see "the weather on the 8's" yet so that will be something for me to check out. That and the cats situation. Scruff did finally come for supper last night.

I am eating my oatmeal now and drinking my Hazelnut coffee. Next I will fix my Chai Latte.

More even later...I want to go watch the weather .

It looks like we are going to have a very nice week. I hope to get my mums planted while it's nice. I will try to use my trowel since I don't have a shovel. I don't know if I can even get them out of the containers they are in. I will give it my best effort. 

The laundry is finished, dried and folded and put away...for another week.

May be an image of African daisy and outdoors 

I got my mums planted in the back flowerbed. I mulched them too.

One less job to do. I hope they do well out there.

I got an appointment on December 2nd to renew my driver's license . It's at 2:40PM. I just about waited too late to get an appointment.

I got home at 2:00PM and began reading.

I have been reading this afternoon. Now I am having to charge  my Kindle again. It's 4:27PM and I plan to have a banana for my supper. Then later, at 6:00PM or so, I will go over to Nancy's and see to her food and her meds. I plan to stay an hour and come back at 7:00PM...bath time. By then the Kindle should be charged and I can read again before bed..

More even later...... 

That's what I did.I saw to Nancy's meds and then came back home in time to take my bath and work a puzzle  finding hidden words.

At 8:18PM I will read until bedtime.


7 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I may try to get mine in the ground tomorr. I have 3.

Margie's Musings said...

Wonderful! My third plant is a basket of petunias and they are not perennials and will not handle the cold weather.

Kay said...

Have a wonderful week, Margie!

Dianne said...

I hope your mum survives. I just planted mine, and hoping it will too!

Dianne said...

Yikes...sorry about the repeats!

Margie's Musings said...

Not a problem, Dianne. It happens!

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Kay. I hope it will be a wonderful week for you too.