Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday and Nancy's Hair Day

I can't get away from blogging. :) I have been working on my sermon for November 21st and hadn't got to my blog yet. My son-in-law reads this blog and when he didn't find a blog by 8:25AM, He texted me to see if I was alright. I appreciate that someone checks on me. 

I have been working on mopping too. This is my apartment cleaning day.

The audiologist's receptionist just called to change my 3:00PM appointment today.  The audiologist is sick today and will not be coming in. She rescheduled me for November 18th at 3:00PM. That may work out better because Nancy's hair appointment is at 1:00PM today and I was going to find that pretty close. 

I am mopping now and will get back to this later. The cats may have come and gone too because neither of them is out there now. 

Well, Scruff came for breakfast but Blondie may be eating at home. Scruff is gone now. It may be the noise of the vacuum that caused her to eat and run.

I vacuum while commercials are on. 

I lack only the dining room now. I will get back to that later. I had better check on Nancy.

Nancy was not dressed yet but she had a bowl of cereal and took her meds. I left at 10:15AM to come back home and vacuum that last room. I cleaned up the sweeper again I will be so glad to get new carpet when it is finally installed. Every time I vacuum I get a wad of dirt. That dirt has got to be trapped between the carpet and the pad. Suzanne said she had the carpet cleaned before I moved in here. But it sure didn't come clean. The woman that lived here before me was disabled and couldn't clean well at all.

 I will pick Nancy up at 12:45PM and take her to her hair appointment. Then we may eat lunch somewhere.

Well, she just called me and told me she was terribly nauseated. She was fine when I was there just awhile ago. I told her to take one of her pills for nausea and they usually work within 10 minutes. She's going  to cancel her hair appointment and go back to bed. Anissa will be furious. She may not give her another appointment.

She did take one of those nausea pills and in 15 Minutes she was fine. By then she had already cancelled her hair appointment though. 

I went over this evening around 6:00PM and fixed her a frozen dinner. Then I put out her meds for the evening.

 I left the plants outside this evening. I hope they will be alright. 

I stayed until 7:15PM and then came home to take my bath and get ready for bed at 9:00PM.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I looked early and when your blog was blank I was a little concerned. We depend on your morning post.

Margie's Musings said...

My son-in-law contacted me too. He too was concerned I had not started my blog. Thanks for checking on me. I was working on the sermon for November 21st.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I checked by at a bit after seven am and you had not posted yet. I wondered if everyone was alright, said a little prayer for you and your family and friends and got busy with other things. I am very glad to see you here now and all is well.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you too, Susie! I appreciate that!!