Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday and Hair Day

 I slept very well last night and didn't wake up once. I was very tired again. I asked Sandy to come to Nancy's this morning and look to her toast and meds since I have to be to my hair appointment at 9:00AM and Nancy doesn't usually get up until 9:00AM. She was glad to do that. Nancy has always been good to Sandy even though except for Nancy's mother, Maxine, the rest of the family doesn't like her...for some reason..

It's 6:25AM now and we are to have a hard freeze today according to the police report. We will see. It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow too. I will wear a warm jacket today...that's for sure. There is no Bunco today so I will come back home after my hair is done unless I can get the booster shot for the virus at the health department.

I will watch "the weather on the 8's" now and check on the cats. Only Blondie was here for supper last night.

So, more later... 

Both Blondie and Scruff came for breakfast but Blondie didn't eat. He probably ate at home .

 

No photo description available. 

I brought my mums and petunias in to protect them from the frost that is forecast.

More even later....

I went on to Coffeyville and got my hair done then stopped my the Montgomery County Health Department to see if I could get my booster shot but they just put me on a list. I should have gone out to Walmart. They  welcome walk ins and do the shots there but instead, I took the papers for the animal shelter out to Karan's and then came on home. I heard from Betty Hanson and she told me another classmates had died.  It was Charlotte Neese. We are down from 293 to 108. We have lost track of 27 of them but still have 108 of us living. We have lost 154 as of today. Most of the class is 86. I am one of the younger ones with a birthday in December. 52 are online and 56 are snail mail.

I printed off 52 envelopes for the class newsletter this afternoon. The others all have e mail and I will send their as an attachment to e-mail.

Then I went over to Nancy's to make sure she eats something and takes her meds. I fixed her a chicken pot pie and stayed until 7:30PM. Sandy came too and she was still there when I left.

I will take my bath now. It's 8:05PM and I will read awhile before I go to bed. 

 

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sister Helen got hers at Walmart. All went smoothly. Other sister is going to Walmart next week and said she was just going walking in. She thinks there won’t be a wait because she is going at 1:30. She still works and is going after she gets off. I have an appt. Dec. 16 because Astrid works that day and she’s giving mine. I got the flu and shingles shot last month and want to wait 30 days before I get the booster.

Margie's Musings said...

Our Walmart store at Coffeyville says "walk ins welcome" so I should have gone out there and got one.