Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday and A Very Sore Arm

I woke up at 2:30AM with a very sore arm where I got my booster shot yesterday. Strange, it didn't hurt at all when I got the shot. But it's sore as a boil now.  I got back to sleep by sleeping on my left arm. Then I got up at 5:30AM, dressed and fixed my breakfast. It's 6:30AM now.

I haven't turned on the TV yet. Yesterday evening  after the tech got my picture back, I noticed the weather channel voices tore. I called another tech and she tried to give me an increase in power but that didn't seem to help. It will be interesting to see how that works this morning.  Also, none of the cats came to eat last evening. I brought the plants in because I was trying to protect them from a freeze. According to the desktop computer, it is 37 degrees out there this morning.

I will go turn on the "weather on the 8's" and see what that channel looks like this morning. I will also check on the cats and get back to this later.

Both cats were here this morning and both ate and left. I brought the food back in. 

When I turned on the weather channel, the sound was still stuttering. So I turned to the CBS news. It was fine. I don't know what the problem is with the weather channel. 

I read until 10:00AM and then I went over to Nancy's to try to get her to eat something so she could take her meds. She was sleeping on the couch but she heard the doorbell. She was nauseated again  so I gave her one of her nausea pills along with the toast I made for her and her morning  meds.  

She had a sink full of dirty dishes and a dishwasher full of clean dishes.  I just washed the dirty ones in the sink and put them into her dish drainer to dry . I didn't put away the clean ones. She was exhausted again and napping on the couch when I left. I will go back over there at suppertime and warm up some of that goulash she had night before last

I will get back to my book now..

I noticed Ohio State is playing Nebraska on Fox this afternoon. So far Ohio State is ahead. But not by much.....

They should be doing much better.

Ohio State ended up winning but not by a lot. 

I ended up going out to Sonic and buying myself a cherry limeade slush to go with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had made for my lunch. It is almost 5:00PM now and soon I will go over to Nancy's and see if she is awake.  I need to fix her something for her supper and give her her evening meds.  My arm is much better this evening. 

More even later...

I gave Nancy some ice cream to eat before I gave her her meds. I stayed awhile and visited but was very tired and so I came back home to take my bath at 7:00PM and read awhile before going on to bed at 9:00PM. 

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I've seen a lot of bloggers comment about the sore arm from the booster, so I guess it happens a lot. We only got a mild pain near the jab that didn't even last a day.

Margie's Musings said...

Mine is much better this afternoon!