Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday and Hair Day

I went to bed about 10:00 last night after reading all evening after I got my bath over after I got home from Nancy's. I was up at my usual 5:00AM though. I am eating my breakfast now and it's almost 6:00AM. Soon I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" because I think it's supposed to rain this evening unless the forecast has changed. Then a little later I will check on the cats to see if they are here for their breakfast. I have my regular hair appointment this morning at 9:00AM in Coffeyville. But that's all for today. Sandy will take care of Nancy's morning food and meds and I will get the evening ones. 

I have finished my oatmeal now so I will go check out the weather forecast.

I checked the weather and we are forecast for rain and small hail so I brought my plants in from the patio area and set them on dinner plates and watered them.

I also found Scruff waiting for me to bring her breakfast out so I did that while I brought the plant from the front in and set it it on a dinner plate. I watered it too. I know the rain water would be better for them but I don't want to take a chance on the hail. I hope it doesn't hail while I am getting my hair done this morning or on my way back from Coffeyville or even to Coffeyville.

It didn't hail or even rain yet. I got my hair done and came on back to Caney. I have been working on the latest puzzle for two hours and I am tired.

I had a text from Anissa and she has given Nancy an appointment for 3:00PM tomorrow afternoon. I hope I can convince her to get a bath and get dressed so she can get her hair done. It has been two weeks since she has her hair washed.. I will go over this evening since Sandy went over this morning while I was gone to my Coffeyville appointment.

I am going to read for awhile. I am tired of the puzzle now.

So more later...

I read until I finished my book and then went over to Nancy's to visit awhile.She was all dressed and bright. 

I came home close to 7:00PM to take my bath and get ready for bed and then went back to read until 10:00PM or so.

No comments: