Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday and Not Much Going On

I was up at my usual 5:00AM, dressed, made my bed and am having my breakfast now. I woke up once in the night and took my two meds. I don't have  a plan for today except to go over to Nancy's at 9:00AM and fix her some toast and give her her meds.

It's 6:05AM now and soon I will go turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. I also want to check on my plants. I left them out overnight. It's 28 degrees now and they may be frostbitten. I'd better check.  I brought in the two from the back yard.They look pretty good right now but they may not survive that temperature.

I put the light on in the front and both cats were there waiting for their breakfasts so I took their food out. When I bring the food dishes in after they're finished eating, I will bring in the plant in front. I will need to water them all too.

I have all three plants in the house on plates now. I also watered them. I hope they are going to be alright. It is now 32 degrees outside.

It's 8:39AM now and in about 20 minutes, I will go over to Nancy's to see about her toast and meds.

I had a hard time waking Nancy up. She had been up and was asleep on the sofa. I tried the front and back doorbells but nothing woke her up until I called on the telephone. Then she opened the front door. I gave her two pieces of toast and her afternoon meds. Then I stayed and visited until 10:00AM. I told her I would be back in the evening usually around 6:00PM and I stay until 7:00PM.

More later...I will go read or lay out another puzzle..

I went out to Sonic after my lunch and bought a cherry limeade slush. Then I came back home to watch the Ohio State/Purdue football game. So far Ohio State 28 and Purdue 7. And this is just the end of the first quarter. Barely into the second quarter 35 to 7 now!! Ohio State!

Purdue finally got a second touchdown. It's 35 to 14 now! Ohio State! 

Ohio State just got another touchdown!!. It is now 42 to 14 Ohio State!! And it's not even half time yet.

Purdue settled for a field goal for 17 to 42. Ohio State. O a 4th down, Ohio State took a field goal. That makes the score 45 to 17...Ohio State. I believe that takes into half time.

Another touchdown..Ohio State 52 to17 Purdue. 

Purdue got another touchdown. The score now is 52 to 24..Ohio State!

Another Purdue touchdown..31 to 52 Ohio State

Ohio State got another touchdown so the score is 59 to 31. Ohio State...

I brought the flowers back in and will water them before I take my bath.

More later...

I went over to Nancy's and saw to her meds and stayed an hour and visited and then came home and took my bath, watered the flowers and am going to read awhile before going to bed. It's only 7:58PM now.

 

3 comments:

Kay said...

Ah yes... It's that frost time of year. My daughter in Illinois sent me a video of snow. It's not even Thanksgiving and there's snow! You really do have to bring in your plants to protect them.

Margie's Musings said...

That's what I have done. They look pretty good now and I did bring them back in this evening.

Margie's Musings said...

Do you know when I can plant the mums?