Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday and House Cleaning

I slept  well last night and was up at my usual 5:00am. I had stayed up reading until almost 11:00PM. I still had no e-mail. I dressed and got myself ready for the day and am eating my breakfast now. I may clean the apartment today although last week I cleaned on Friday.

I will go check on "the weather on the 8's" in a  little while and also check on the cats. They didn't come for dinner last night. It was raining. They came this morning though and I fed them and when they finished, I took their food back in and got a broom and swept off the front door area.

I managed to get the apartment cleaned this morning while the commercials were on TV.

I called a couple of Cox Complete Care agents this morning and neither of them were able to fix But the agent that changed my e-mail password a couple of days ago had done something he wasn't supposed to do and it messed up my e-mail. According to one of those this morning, Cox had it fixed yesterday. 

Finally I went up to Independence and finished my Christmas shopping. I still have to wrap the gifts.

I had stopped at the Dairy Queen while I was up there and had a blizzard. That was my lunch.

Then I came home and read awhile again.

Finally I called Cox again and I finally got a genius who knew exactly what to do. He and a woman he contacted managed to get a new password that would work and then had me put one in that I wanted instead and  that one worked too.

So I am back in the e-mail business and  I had news from three classmates to add to the newsletter. I got that done too.

The only problem I had was that in all that... I managed to lose the blog I had started  this morning. So I had to start over. This is a slightly different blog from what I had this morning. 

It's after 6:00PM and if I remembered to record the evening CBS news, I will watch it before I go to take my bath,

I had recorded the CBS evening news so I watched that and then began emptying  everything out of the bedroom closets floors. The carpet people will be coming to lay the new carpet on December 23rd. It's 8:04PM now and I am exhausted. I will take my bath, put my p.j.s on and read until bedtime. 

Good night!

No comments: