Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night. I was up as usual at 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my breakfast and am working on my coffee now. 

It is 6:15AM right now and I will soon go turn on "the weather on the 8's" to see what to expect today. I will also check to see if there are either of the cats out there waiting for their breakfast.

We will have church today in our building. It has been a couple of weeks since we have been able to do that because of the pandemic and new growth in number of cases in Montgomery County.

Leslie will be our speaker today. She is our most active pastor of the two. Of course Melissa is a doctor and is working the pandemic.

I see by the notice on the desktop computer that it is 32 degrees out there this morning.

I see by my phone that the Fitnus is down to a 15% charge after it charged to 22% last evening.

I see the Fitnus is down to a 6% charge now, I have plugged it back into the USB port on the desktop computer hoping it will charge again. 

The Fitnus was on the USB charger for an hour or so and it only went up to 7%.  I don't know what it's going to take to charge it. I put it back on that USB port on the Desktop Computer. I will wear the watch Leslie gave me and leave the Fitnus plugged into a USB port to charge. 

That USB port on the Desktop computer may not charge when the computer goes to sleep. I don't know. So I plugged it into another one that I use to charge my phone. Maybe that will work better.

So more later... . It's 10:23AM now and I had better leave for church!

I kept the Fitnus watch plugged in all the time I was gone until I came back home at 2:00PM. It did not charge at all. And now it is completely dead. I have it plugged in again in the USB port on the Desktop Computer and it doesn't appear to be charging at all. I followed the directions completely.

It wasn't charging at all. I had plugged in the wrong end of the adapter. No wonder it wasn't charging. It came completely charged and it took all this time to run down, When Keith pulled the wrist band off so I could plug it in, it was on the wrong side. Consequently when I tried to charge it, I pulled the same side off and plugged in the wrong end too.  Of course, it didn't charge, I went online and checked out how to charge it and saw the metal charging ends were at the other side, I plugged it in the right way and in five minutes on the PC it was charged 22%. 

I plugged it in again to see if it would get up to 100% eventually. 

It is up to 37% now after just 15 minutes. I plugged it back in again. I want to try for 100%

It's 4:16PM now and the Fitnus is up to 52%. Later this evening I will plug it in again.

More later..

I had it plugged in in the kitchen and I just put it back together and it's up to 79% now.

I had a terrible time trying to get on Zoom this evening to get the worship service and finally was able to get on the desktop computer. The laptop locked me out for trying to get on multiple times.

It's almost 7:00PM and that's time for my bath and p.j's  I will read for awhile and then go on to bed later at 9:00PM or so.. 



2 comments:

Suemn said...

I think you're right Margie but I've never really checked it out... The fitbit may not be charging when the computer goes to sleep. That's why I usually charge mine while I am reading blogs or reading the news sites on the internet. Otherwise, if I set my laptop down while I am charging the fitbit, I keep making sure that the laptop screen is active while I'm charging the fitbit.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for getting back to me on that Suemn. I'll bet you're correct.