Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wednesday and Still No e-Mail

I slept well last night again and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I've dressed and got myself ready for the day. Cox still doesn't have their e-mail fixed.  So, here I am in the middle of getting the class newsletter out and no e-mail. I will call Cox later. There is always a chance that after the Cox tech changed my password to the e-mail that might have messed it up. It has been well over 24 hours and it should have been fixed by now. It went down at 12:30AM yesterday morning.

I have my 9:00AM hair appointment this morning and then at 3:15PM I have the appointment with the audiologist in Bartlesville. That's another $75.00 office call. The audiologist isn't covered by Medicare. I will miss Bunco but that doesn't end until 3:00PM so I just have to miss it this time.

I am having my breakfast now and it is almost 6:00AM..  I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and the cats a little later. The weather still says rain today and wind and rain on Friday. I haven't checked on the cats yet. It's7:39AM now and I still haven't checked on the cats. I'll do that now.

More later...

No cats out there this morning and it's 68 degrees. Pretty warm for the 15th of December.

They finally came and I fed them.I think Scruff is pregnant. Either that or she's getting fat. 

I got my hair done at 9:00AM as usual and  afterward I bought a cherry limeade slush.

About 10:30 the audiologist office called me and changed my appointment. They said the audiologist had called in sick.Why they waited so late to call me really aggravated me. Surely she called in at 8:00AM when she didn't come to work. They changed my appointment to 3:00PM on the 28th of December.

I get my new crown inserted on December 30th..if the lab gets it done by then.

I am getting my new carpet on the 23rd of December and that is next Thursday a week from tomorrow. My landlord and landlady came this evening and asked me to take all the books out of the living room bookcase and put them in the den. They also showed me the new carpet and it is fine.

I took my bath at 7:00 and the read until 11:00 when I went on to bed.


 

3 comments:

pat m said...

My Medicare advantage gives me a 750$ hearing aid allowance and hearing test is only 35$

Margie's Musings said...

I don't have advantage though

pat m said...

Advantage is worth it..