Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday and a Visit to Nancy

 I slept well again last night.I don't think I was  up in the night at all, I was up at my usual 5:00AM and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I will go visit Nancy again this morning about 10:00AM. I will leave here about 9:15AM. I will take her the last of the peanut clusters. After our visit, I will stop at the Bartlesville Wal Mart and see if they have any Chai. Coffeyville's Wal Mart were completely out yesterday.

After I do that, I may stop at Copan's Truck Stop and get that small chef salad again. It is so good and nourishing. I am kind of tires of Eggbert's chicken salad. And I definitely am tired of frozen meals.

Now I will go check out "the weather on the 8's" and the cats. It's 6:16AM now.

It's 6:51AM now and both cats were out there for breakfast..both Blondie and Scruff. They are still eating...quarreling with one another over which dish to eat out of. 

I also checked the weather and we are forecast for a very mild Christmas..in fact all week in the 50's and 60's. Weird winter weather, that's for sure.  

Now I will go watch the news..

 So more even later..

I watched the news until time to leave for Bartlesville. I left about 9:15AM because I wanted to check their Wal Mart store for Chai Latte. When I got there I looked for it but they had none either. Tomorrow, when I get to get my hair done, I will check the Coffeyville Wal Mart again. Perhaps they will have some by then. If they do, I will buy two boxes again.

Then I went on to see Nancy. I took her a small can of that peanut clusters I save for her.She was delighted. I also gave her the Chronicles that Kathy gave me for her. I have her address now. I will call Kathy and tell her what it is if she doesn't have that address.

I had a nice visit with Nancy. It was over two hours.  She wanted me to stay for lunch there but I wanted to get back home. I had mail and I wanted to get it answered. I decided not to stop for lunch anywhere after all. I just had another frozen meal. I cleaned up my mail and got everything answered that needed an answer.

The Shelter Mutual insurance agent never called me today as she said she would. I will call her now. She was not in and I left her a message.

More later...

She called me back later and told me there had been a statewide insurance raise. Strange..I hadn't heard anything about it from anyone else. 

Anyhow, I read for most of the rest of the afternoon. And then about 5:30PM, I decided to get everything out of the bedroom except the comforter and sheets. I will do that Thursday morning before the carpet layers come.Then I took everything out of the curio cabinets in the living room and set it all on the kitchen cabinet tops. Then I dusted.

All but the bed is ready for them and I have yet to put those silk shades in the back seat of my car but I will do that when I move the car out of the garage. I will strip my bed Thursday evening and put the comforter and pillows with  shams back on it before I go to bed.

Now I am going to watch some recorded episodes of "Bull" .

Back to this later...

I watched a recorded episode of "Bull" and then at 7:15PM I took my bath. It's 7:39PM now and I am ready to go back to reading. I will probably go on to bed at 9:00PM or so.

  

2 comments:

Annsterw said...

Sounds like a pretty full day - so nice to go visit a friend for a spot! i bet she feels blessed to have your friendship.
I have never tried the Chai from Walmart but I LOVE Chia tea from Tasso...its amazing!!
Happy and blessed holidays!! So many hugs!

Margie's Musings said...

I have never seen Chai from Tasso. I always get mine from Wal Mart.
Nancy is always glad to see me come and hates to see me leave.