Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept well again last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual.  I have dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast. I spent yesterday moving everything possible out of the areas they will be carpeting tomorrow. It was a huge job for me. All that is left to move is the furniture and they will move that to the garage tomorrow... one room at a time. All I have to do in the morning is take the bedding off the bed and lay it on the daybed in the den.  

I will have a huge job getting everything back where it belongs on Thursday afternoon and Friday. But it will be good having a clean carpet. Although Suzanne had the carpet cleaned after the last resident moved out of here, the dirt was trapped between the carpet and the pad. The woman who lived here before me was handicapped and obviously could not clean house well. Every time I vacuumed I got a wad of dirt as big as my fist. It was disgusting. I vacuum very Thursday and every Thursday I got a big wad of dirt. I leave my shoes on a rug next to the door when I am in the apartment so I could not have drug it in.

It's 6:14AM now and I will go watch "the weather  on the 8's" on TV and see if the two cats are out there for breakfast. I will get back to this later.

Both cats were out there and I fed them both and after they left I put away the cat food in the garage as usual. 

I read until 8:14AM when I left for my hair appointment in Coffeyville.  It's at 9:00AM but I want to get a cherry limeade slush first. That's why I am leaving a little early.

So, more much later. If there is game day today, it will be after 4:00PM when I get back to this.

 

No comments: