Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday and Finishing Cleaning

I slept pretty well last night and it was almost 6:00AM before I got up and got myself ready for the day. I see we are under a winter weather advisory until 6:00PM tomorrow evening. I know we are supposed to get snow tomorrow. That has been forecast all week. I see by the desktop computer that it is 35 degrees and partly cloudy. It is 6:36AM now. I intend to finish my cleaning today by vacuuming the living  room and dining room and dusting.

Right now I will  go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. I will get back to this later.

I watched the weather and then started another puzzle.I have been working on it all morning and am now fixing a frozen dinner for my lunch.

 No photo description available. 

It took me all day but I got this one finished.  It is 5:37 PM now.

More later...I want to watch the CBS news.

I watched the news and then took apart the puzzle and put it back in it's box.

Scruff came for supper but I didn't see anything of Blondie. He must have eaten at home.

I read all evening until I finished my book and then it was 9:45PM and I need to take my bath and get ready for bed. It's later then I usually stay up. I don't know if the snow has begun yet or not. I can hear the wind out there though.

I will get my bath and go on to bed now.

 

 

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586