Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept very well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM so I will need to leave here by 8:30, run by the bank for a withdrawal and a new check register and get to my hair appointment. Afterward I will come on back home. I don't think there's anything going on at the senior center today. I will call Janet and check with her though before I come on back home.

If there is, I am in the middle of a new book so I may take the Kindle with me.

I am eating my breakfast now.

It's 6:30AM now and I will go check on "the weather on the 8's" and the cats. They didn't come for supper so they may be extra hungry this morning. 

Well, I was right. I opened the door and they were both there waiting for their breakfast. I took their food out to the front doorway and they dug in hungrily. 

More later...It's 7:02AM now.  And according to the desktop computer it is 33degrees out there, The cats ate as much as they could as quickly as they could and left to find shelter from the cold. I took the cat food back to the garage and covered it.At 8:00AM, I left for Coffeyville. First I went to the bank and got some money for the week. I called the senior center to make sure there wasn't game day in the afternoon and Janet called me back to tell me there wasn't anything going on after exercises. 

I stopped at the US Cellular store there to see if I could learn what was wrong with my camera but they only had three people working there and they were all busy.I waited about 40 minutes and finally just gave up..So I came on back home.

More later... 

After I got home from Coffeyville  I read for awhile and then worked on my latest puzzle. When I finished it, I attempted to take a photo of it but the camera was taking a fuzzy photo. I tried several times but it would not clear up. Finally I decided to go to Bartlesville's US Cellular Store and see if they could fix it.It took Charlie about ten minutes to get it fixed.

So then I took this photo.

 May be an image of indoor 

See, it's perfectly clear.

More later... 

I spent the evening reading my latest book until I finished it. I downloaded another one to read tomorrow.I also want to put away the puzzle  I finished today..the one in the photo above.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read until 9:16PM. Then I have prepared to go to bed.

 

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...


can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586