Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  The desktop computer says the temperature is 34 degrees outside. Maybe it will warm up a bit later in the day.

I will begin my cleaning after I eat my breakfast and watch "the weather on the 8's". A little bit later I will check on the cats. It's pretty cold out there for those woolly little creatures to wait very long. In winter, they eat very fast and then leave to look for someplace warmer to stay out of the cold.

I checked on the cats about 6:30AM and only Blondie was there. So I put out the double dish with the food. He ate his fill and left.  I was thinking about bringing in the dish and I looked up and only Scruff was there eating. So I left the food out until she was finished. I will take it back in the garage when she leaves.

I saw the weather report and it appears it may get up to 60 degrees later today. Saturday it is supposed to snow.  This is certainly Kansas. If you don't like the weather, wait a minute.

After the CBS news is over, I will start my cleaning.

For now...more later....

Instead, I tore that puzzle down and got another one out and started it. Now it's lunch time and I will fix a frozen dinner. Then I will start my cleaning. First I will mop the bare floors and then I will vacuum the bedroom and den. Tomorrow I will do the living room vacuuming and the dining room rug. If I don't empty and clean up the sweeper after the first day's vacuuming. It will shut it down. That's why I am doing my cleaning over two days instead of just Thursdays. 

More later ...I need to eat some lunch. The Schwan's man came as I was cooking a frozen meal in the microwave. 

If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. I  reached into the freezer to put away my chicken pot pies and the bracelet on my new Runmifit broke right where the charger fits into the bracelet. I can't get it out and even if I could, the place where it charges is still in the bracelet. I just got it from Ginger and Scott on Thanksgiving when we were down there and it was a birthday gift. I am just sick about it. I have only had it two months.

More later....  

May be an image of 2 people and indoor 

I worked on this one nearly all day. It's one of the puzzles Carol,my niece, sent me.  I did spend part of the afternoon mopping my bare floors and vacuuming the bedroom, hall and den. Then I cleaned up the vacuum sweeper and will do the living room and dining room tomorrow and dust.

More later...it's time for the CBS news. ....5:30PM  

I watched CBS news and then read awhile on my newest book. Now it's 7:18PM and I have just had my bath. I will go back to my book in a little while.I will probably go to bed sometime between 9:00PM and 10:00PM.


1 comment:

Kay said...

Good luck on your puzzle, Margie. That was a pretty one. After finishing that 3,000 piece puzzle which took him 9 months to do, my husband is rather reluctant to start another one.