Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday and Laundry

I slept very well last night...didn't wake up even once...and no coughing at all. I feel much better today..in fact...100%. I stripped my bed and remade it and am washing sheets and towels, socks and underwear. The laundry is ready to go into the dryer now so I will do that and be back here in a minute.

o.k The laundry is in the dryer now and I am back to the blog. I see it's 16 degrees this morning....colder then yesterday that's for sure. I am eating my breakfast now and drinking my coffee. In a little while I will turn on the TV for "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. As cold as it is, they may be seeking shelter somewhere instead of coming here for their breakfast. They were here for supper last night.

Both cats were out there waiting for their breakfast. I took it out and will give them some time to eat  before bringing it back in. They both ate from the double dish and left to try to find shelter. I brought the food back in the garage.

I got the laundry out of the dryer, folded and put away for another week. 

I guess I'll go watch the CBS news and read for awhile. Its 19 degrees here and not warming up much..if at all.

I read in my latest book for awhile and then had another breakfast bar. For some reason I was still hungry. I also made a small order from Schwans for Thursday.  I needed some chicken pot pies and ice cream bars. They are both pretty expensive but I hadn't seen anything like them at the market so I ordered them anyhow. 

At lunchtime I went out to Eggbert's and ordered their senior chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans and sweet tea.It was on their senior menu for $9.00 plus tax with the iced tea. It was very good and I am very full.

So more even later..I will work on the puzzle again. 

May be an image of 1 person 

Another of Carol's puzzles finished! One piece missing in the border on the lower right side. But thank you, Carol!

I'm going to go watch the CBS news now.  I will get back to this later.

I watched the news and then worked on my puzzle until I got it finished.

Then I wanted to take another photo of the finished puzzle but the photo was on "selfie" and no matter what I tried I couldn't get it off of "selfie". Leslie tried to help me and so did John but there was no icon like the one Leslie's phone had and when I looked for the one John told me about, it was the flash icon. I tried it anyhow but it didn't change back to the photo system. It just went to "flash". 

I will stop in Bartlesville tomorrow at the US Cellular store and have them show me how to get rid of the "selfie" option. I never take selfies and don't even need the option. But I do need to get out of that option to use the camera.

At 7:00PM I took my bath and will read until I get sleepy. 

I went to bed shortly after 9:00PM. 

2 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Glad you're better! I have to chuckle, wondering if you got the "new carpet fuzz cough." To do deep dusting, I usually wear a mask, even before covid. Linda in Kansas

Margie's Musings said...

That's a possibility! I am not sure but it's gone today anyhow.