Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday and Light Snow

It will be interesting to see if we actually get snow today or tonight. It's 24 degrees and cloudy according to my desktop computer. 

I slept well last night and only woke up once. Then I got right back to sleep and interesting enough, I slept until after 6:00AM. I didn't do anything much yesterday and yet I slept later.

I didn't get the dusting done yesterday so I will do it today. I was determined to get that puzzle finished and I read too. I think the only time I went out of the house yesterday was to check the mail and feed the cats. Speaking of cats, I think I heard them outside quarreling. Maybe I had better go check them out and get back to this later.

Sure enough Blondie was slapping Scruff in the face. I bawled him out and took their food out there for their breakfast. I am eating my oatmeal now myself.

I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" when I finish it. It is very brisk out there at 24 degrees so they probably won't  be out there long.

I am leaving the blinds closed today to keep the outside cold air out of the apartment as much as possible.

I am trying some new in my Keurig. I found it at Walmart last week.  It is  called Mocha Latte and it's for a Keurig but made by Gevalia. It appears to be a cross between cocoa and coffee. You pour dry the dry Mocha Latte into your cup and then start your coffee pouring on top of it. It foams and is an espresso type coffee...quite tasty and different. I bought a big box of it for something different. I have a cup of Hazelnut coffee and then fix this espresso type latte for my second cup. It was founded in Cavla, Sweden.  

More later..I will go check on the cats and turn on the TV. 

I haven't seen "the weather on the 8's" yet but I did get the latest puzzle broken up and put in the box. 

The cats ate quickly ad made themselves scarce. They must have found shelter from the cold somewhere....I hope. I don't want them in my garage climbing all over my car.

Back to the weather channel now.

They are still forecasting afternoon snow showers and weather up in the 50's again later next week.

I have everything done except for the dusting and putting the vacuum sweeper back together again. I cleaned it up again yesterday and washed the filters. 

More later... 

I got the vacuum cleaner put back together and began a new book. I am considering eating out again at Copan instead of eating another frozen meal. However it looks like the wind is blowing very hard and it looks cold too. I haven't been out yet and it's 10:50AM. My desktop computer says it is 25 degrees out and still cloudy. I'll make up my mind later.

I see it's just now beginning to snow and maybe a frozen chicken pot pie sounds better all the time. It still some time until noon so I can make that decision later....closer to noon.

It's snowing a little harder now and it is 12:21PM. I have been reading my latest book and I have decided  to just have one of my chicken pot pies for lunch. It's way too cold to get out there today. Sometime this afternoon I will have to brave the elements to go to Dollar General and get a couple of things. I will see how the afternoon goes. I still have to dust the place.

Those Schwan's chicken pot pies are pretty good....especially if you don't have to eat them every day.

It's 4:06PM and I have read  most of the afternoon. I still haven't made it to Dollar General. I may just go out to Sonic and get a cherry limeade slush. I can wait awhile to get Kleenex and cat food. I just need to get out of the house for awhile. It's barely snowing if at all now.

It appears the desktop computer just died.I had an error message about the hard drive. I turned it off since that was the only thing I could do and it appears it may be trying to come back. No, I have a completely white screen. It is trying to come back up. It's the only computer that works with the printer so I hope it can make it back up. Now my Firefox is working and my blog is back up. Hopefully the error message was just that.

I went out to Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush  and after that. I went to Dollar general to get several thongs I needed from there..Kleenex, all purpose solution for my contacts and cat food.

The snow appears to have stopped and we just have  alight covering on the ground. I did bring in my yard chair and the glass topped table that sets out there near the back door.

More even later... 

It's taken all day to get this much snow. It's definitely a light snow.

May be an image of snow and tree 

 More later...

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read until 9:29PM when I intend to go to bed.

I'm not sure that's the end of the snow....maybe tonight it will snow more.

But it's after 9:30PM and I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586