Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday and a Trip to see Nancy

I had an aggravating evening last night trying to get my phone off of "selfie" and back to regular camera. I did everything Leslie and John suggested but nothing worked. The icon Leslie told me about on her phone was not on mine.  The icon John told me about just turned on the flash. I finally stumbled onto the answer but then I couldn't figure out what I had done. I know I went to my "gallery" and from there was able to take pictures again and when I went back to the home page, it was back on regular  "camera".  I don't use "selfie" and don't even know how it got turned on the phone originally.

I woke up in the night still frustrated with the phone and couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up.

I guess I will still go down to see Nancy at 10:00AM. I don't know if David, her son, is still here or not but if he is I don't want to interrupt his visit with her. I guess I will check the "sign in" page and see if he has come lately. Dale, her cousin, said he had been here a week and had gone down to Bartlesville to see her every day. 

It's after 4:28AM now and I may go back to bed in hopes of getting some more sleep. 

It's 5:24AM and I just decided to stay up. That's past my regular rising from bedtime anyhow.  I will turn on "the weather on the 8's" and see what the forecast is for our area. The desktop computer says it is 31 degrees. So I will see what the weather channel says.

So More later... 

I watched the weather and it appears it will be a rather mild week.

Both cats came for breakfast and I fed them. When they finished and were gone I brought the leftover cat food back into the garage. 

Then I picked up my book and read for awhile. Finally I took up the finished puzzle and got another one out and laid out the borders. I worked on that one for a couple of hours and then noticed it was time to leave for Bartlesville and my visit with Nancy and Mary. This time Joyce was there too so I visited with all three of them. They wanted me to stay for lunch again but I wanted to get back home. I told them I would eat with them next week.

I came home and went to Sonic where I bought a Reese's blast for my lunch. I wasn't really in the mood for a sandwich or any other type of meal.

I got another letter back from those I sent out just before Christmas. Probably another classmate passed away.

More later....

I worked on the latest puzzle for a couple of hours and finally just went in and took my bath at 7:00PM. I will read some more on my latest detective story. I see the Kindle is charged again. I was up so early this morning I will probably go to bed a little earlier tonight. I think about 9:00PM or so. Neither of the cats came for supper this evening. I checked out front a couple of times. They will probably be here early tomorrow. I have a 9:00AM hair appointment in Coffeyville tomorrow in Coffeyville so they had better be early.

2 comments:

Annsterw said...

I do not function well without sleep. Cudos to you for getting up and powering on. I think I would have had to stay in bed until rest came! UGH! Hope you have a great day - HUGS

Jennifer Davison said...


can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586