Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday and Laundry

I slept better last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day and then stripped my bed and started my laundry. 

Now  just put it in the dryer.

I am eating my breakfast and having my coffee. It is almost 6:00AM now.

As soon as I finish my oatmeal I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and see if the cats are out there for their breakfast. They missed supper last night so they may be hungry this morning.

When I first opened the door only Blondie was out there for breakfast  but as soon as I put the food dist down and came back into the house, Scruff showed up too. They are sharing that double dish now. 

According to my desktop computer, it is 34 degrees out there and clear. It's 6:20AM now.

More later... 

It's 7:19 AM now and I have just finished drying the laundry, folding it and putting it all away. That's the bulk of today's work. I took the trash out to the curb today even though our trash pickup is tomorrow. I will be gone to visit Nancy tomorrow.

I was going to watch the Chiefs/Bills game last night but instead a spent a lot of time trying to get on Zoom to watch the mission center worship service. I missed all but the last 25 minutes of the service and all of the game. I see Patrick Mahones won it in the last few minutes.It must have been a great game by what the CBS morning news said.

I've been reading all morning and it's 11:30AM now.  I am going up to Copan Truck Stop and have my small chef's salad for lunch. I can't handle another frozen dinner.

Back later... 

I did go up to the Copan Truck Stop and had a small chef salad and iced tea. When I got home I read all afternoon until a little after 4:07PM.  

I was tired reading by then and got up and moved around to get the kinks out of my knees and legs. Too much sitting definitely isn't good for you. 

I will be going to visit Nancy in the morning and later after lunch, I will get the oil changed in my car at Tate Boys. I have a $25.00 gift certificate they sent me for my birthday and it expires in February.  It can be used for tires or service.

I went out to Dollar General and bought my bandaids and then came home and read some more. I turned on the news about 6:00PM. I had missed the CBS news which comes on at 5:30PM unless I recorded it. I will check on that in a little while.

It's 6:05PM now and in thirty minutes I will take my bath and put my pajamas on and be ready for bed later..probably about 9:00PM.

Both cats came for supper and I took their food out to them. When they are finished I will put the food back in the garage and cover it.


1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586