Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I got up at my usual 5:00AM and dressed and was getting ready to put my makeup on when Scott called. We talked for a long time and had a chance to catch up. It had been awhile since I had heard from him. 

He has a part time job there in Tennessee now. Ginger really didn't want him to go back to North Carolina and be separated anymore.  He works for a company there in Gallatin that does labeling and if I heard him correctly and it's mainly called part time. But she's happy he is there with her. Gallatin is a small town nearby and there aren't a lot of job opportunities there. He seems happy with it though and he gets to be home.

I am dressed and getting ready to fix my breakfast now. I haven't had the weather on yet and I haven't checked on the cats either. It's time for their breakfast if they are out there. I will get back to this later. I need to check "the weather on the 8's" and check on those cold cats first.

More later...

Both cats were there for their breakfast and they ate quite a bit before they finally left to find some warmer places to rest. I brought in the food. It's 32 degrees out there this morning and cloudy. It's 7:13AM now  and I am behind my usual schedule. I have had my breakfast though.and am just now drinking my chai latte.

In a little while I will being my cleaning. The first thing I always do is mop the bare floors before I begin vacuuming. I have the kitchen and the bathroom, the floor in front of the front door and the edges of the rug in the dining room. 

I'd better watch the CBS news and then get to it.

I vacuumed everything but the living room. I am exhausted from pushing that vacuum sweeper through that plush carpet.The only thing I have left for tomorrow though is the living room carpet and the dusting and I can do that tomorrow afternoon or perhaps vacuum before I leave for Chanute tomorrow.

It's9:00AM now and 32 degrees and sunny....that's always good! I got my checkbook balanced too.

I guess I'll go back to my book.

It's 3:52PM now and I have read all afternoon and finished it.  Instead of eating my chili for lunch, I went out to Sonic and bought a medium Blast. Only ice cream sounded good to me. I may eat a little chili at supper time.

I did have a small bowl of chili for my supper.

In a bit, I will turn on the TV and see if there's anything worth watching.

More later ....  

I just watched the evening CBS news. I checked on the cats but only Blondie was there for supper. He ate his fill and when he left, I put the cat dish away and covered it.

Then at 6:00PM I took my bath and put my pajamas on. I will read until bedtime at 9:00PM. I want to get an early start tomorrow morning....probably about 9:00AM.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586