Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday and Online Church

I slept poorly again last night and stayed in bed until almost 5:00AM. I just can't seem to turn off my mind sometimes. I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast now. My Kindle is charged again so I imagine I will read again today. In this changeable kind of weather there's not much else to do. Outside of the news, there's not much on TV that I am interested in.

I will turn on "the weather on the 8's" in a little bit And in about 45 minutes, I will check on the cats. According to the desktop computer, it is 32 degrees and clear.

Back here later... 

I finally got to see "the weather on the 8's" . The weather channel went through three 8's before they showed the local weather. 

First Scruff came to eat and ten minutes later Blondie showed up. They both ate their fill and left so I brought the food into the garage and covered it...until this evening. 

It's 10:28AM and I have been reading all morning. In a little while, at 11:00AM, the worship service from "Beyond the Walls" will be on my computer.  I will watch it since it's my only option for my church. 

As usual, I watched the "Beyond the Walls" out of Toronto, Canada.  It's after- noon now and I will have lunch soon. The worship service was, as usual, very good. And the music was great.

So, more later... 

I had a frozen meal for my lunch. It was meatloaf and mashed potatoes and gravy. Not the greatest meal but filling. It is 1:00PM now and I believe I will go get a cherry limeade slush at Sonic. I didn't have anything but water for a drink.

It's 47 degrees now and sunny.

I did get my cherry limeade slush and later contacted Leslie to see if she was home and if I could come see the new week old puppies. They were so cute and their eyes aren't even opened yet either. They are just a week old today. 

She wanted to go into Independence and get a blizzard at Dairy Queen and wanted to know if I wanted to go too...me and Mini, her grown blond corgi. I decided to blow us to the blizzards and get ice cream for Mini too...hers was free.

We ate our blizzards and Mini ate hers from a cup too. Leslie put it in a cup holder in the back seat and Mini ate it all. I had one large teaspoon left and I offered it to her. She climbed into the front seat and ate that too. She is such a neat dog!

Kiki has five puppies. It is her first litter, It will be awhile until they are old enough to sell.They did get their tails docked this past week. They need to be six weeks old and weaned before they can be sold.  Buckeye, the last male puppy from Octavia's two was sold today to a couple from Neodesha. 

Then I came on back home and back to my book.

It's 4:34PM now.

More later...

It's almost 5:00PM now and I need to go out to Dollar General and get some more bandaids.  I used the next to last one on that quarter sized sore on my leg this morning when I changed it. 

I went out to Dollar General to get the bandaids and there were 9 or 10 people in line and one checker. I will get them later when they are not so busy and have more help. I put the bandaids back and came on back home.

I tried and tried to get into Zoom but it took me 35  minutes to actually achieve it. Zoom just would accept  the passwords I had. That's not the first time that happened either.

Oh well!

At 6:00PM, the Mission Center service will be on. I will watch it. In another 2 1/2 hours I will take my bath and at nine o'clock or so, I will go on to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586