Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wesnesday and Hairdo Day

I slept pretty well until 3:00AM and then I started being concerned about Gay's directions to Chanute using highway 75 and Kansas highway 39. And the way she guided me was different from the directions she sent me last week  That's an entirely different way to get to Chanute and I have only taken it once and Gay guided me there by having me follow her truck. She sent me the directions last week by e-mail but I am not sure I understand them. I e-mailed her earlier this morning for clarification. It's only 5:02AM now and she won't be sending me the clarification until she checks her e-mail this morning. I won't be going until Friday this week so I have some time for her to give me answers to my questions..

I will be leaving for Coffeyville to get my hair done at 8:15AM this morning. My appointment is at 9:30AM but if I get there by 9:00AM she usually takes me early. I may need to go to the bank first. I will check my cash before I leave. I shouldn't need gas. I bought it yesterday at Bartlesville's Walmart. It was $2.98 a gallon there.

The senior center is closed now. Janet's father has the Covid and she has been exposed so she is quarantined until she finds out if she is going to get it. And since she is the manager of the senior center that means it's closed until she gets tested and gets the result of the test.

Suzanne called me yesterday evening to get the name of my supplement Medicare company.  Their supplement took a huge cost jump and they want to change to mine. I changed mine from Blue Cross/Blue Shield to Lumico there in Independence last fall. My premium went from $330.21 a month at Blue Cross/Blue Shield to $140.25 a month from Lumico. And they pay fine. That's a huge savings.   

It's 5:50AM now and I just caught "the weather on the 8's". It's 16 degrees out there and clear. But next week it will get up to 60 degrees again for a couple of days. Kansas weather is crazy.

More later...

I left here about 8:15AM and got there in time to cash a small check I got in the mail and go out to Walmart and buy a few things I couldn't get at the Caney Market. 

Then when I got back.I looked in the freezer for the pound of ground beef I thought I had in there. There wasn't any. So I went to the Caney Market and bought a pound and also some crackers. The chili is simmering now in my slow cooker . I hope it's good . I haven't made any in several years.  Luckily I still had chili powder, pinto beans and stewed tomatoes. I will see what it tastes like at noon. I wish I had bought some cheese too but I forgot about that.  

More later...I need to eat my lunch. 

Well, I've made better in the past but it was "all right". I should have bought some sharp cheddar cheese and that would have made it better.

Furthermore, my Kindle seems to have died.I charged it but the password area won't come up anymore so I can't get into it. I tried  rebooting it but it won't do that either. This is my second Kindle but I don't know how long I've had this one. I may try to talk to Amazon about it. I may have to buy another one and hope all my books are in the cloud and can be downloaded on a new one.

I woman named Anna at Amazon helped me get the Kindle working again. I thought I might have to buy a new one but she knew what to do so that won't  be necessary. I have been reading ever since I got it working again.

Tomorrow I will clean the apartment again and Friday I will go to Chanute to visit Gay. When I get home from Chanute I will finish cleaning the apartment. I can't do the entire apartment in one day. The amount of fluff from the new carpet shuts it down. That's not good for it. It has to set overnight to begin to work again. 

It's 3:13PM and it's 31 degrees out there and mostly cloudy. I have been chilly all day.

More later... 

I went out to Sonic after my lunch and got a Heath Sonic Blast for my dessert.

It's 4:55PM and still 31 degrees  and mostly cloudy. I have been reading all afternoon. I am so glad I got my Kindle working again.

It's 8:38PM right now and I am getting ready to go to bed. I had my bath at 7:00PM and read the rest of the evening. I was up very early this morning and I am pretty tired. I will be cleaning the apartment tomorrow so I need to get some rest. I will do the mopping and vacuum the bedroom and halls and the den tomorrow. I will save the living room and dining room until Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586