Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday And A Visit With Nancy

I slept well last night and didn't get up until almost 6:00AM...unusual for me. I have made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I will leave for Bartlesville about 9:15AM. I want to buy gas again before I go to see Nancy at 10:00AM. Then after my visit I will eat lunch at McCalister's and have my oil changed at Tate Boys. It's really not time to get it changed according to the icon on the dash but it's been many months since it was changed and I know it must need it.

I will take my Kindle  to read while I wait.

I may drop by their Walmart before I come back home and see if they have Chai Latte since I found some  (not much) at Coffeyville's Walmart and at Independence's Walmart too, Between the two of them I got three boxes this week.

It's 6:36AM now and I imagine the cats are out there wanting their breakfast. I will check that and also the "weather on the 8'" now

I got in there in time to see the weather report and also checked and found both cats waiting patiently for their breakfast.I got them fed and when they finished.I put their food in the garage and covered it. 

I noticed I had newspapers in my small mailbox by the front door. Suzanne had been here sometime yesterday and I didn't see the papers until this morning. It's 7:20AM now and I just finished my Chai Latte.

I will watch the CBS news now.    

It's 9:05AM and I am getting ready to go to Bartlesville now. I will likely be gone most of the day since I am going to visit Nancy, eat lunch out and also get my oil changed this afternoon.

More later...

I got my gas at Walmart and then went to visit Nancy. We  decided to eat lunch at McCalister's instead of at the assisted living. Then we took a long drive around Bartlesville to get her out of the Assisted Living for a change.

We also decided to have lunch out in a restaurant each Tuesday when I go down there to visit. I then took her back to Assisted Living.

I left at 1:15PM or so and went out to Tate Boys and had my oil changed.  I had a $25.00 gift certificate they sent me for my birthday and I used it to pay for part of the oil change.

Then I came back home.

I get my hair done in the morning at 9:00AM then I will come back home. There is no game day tomorrow because Janet's dad has the Covid  and she is exposed so the senior center is closed until she finds out if she got it from him or not.

I will go to Gay's on Friday and have lunch with her at Opies. It's 2:54PM now and it has been chilly all day. I will continue to read now.

It's 6:04PM  now and the temperature is 29 degrees and cloudy. I will take my bath in about thirty or forty five minutes and put my pajamas on. I will read this evening until bedtime at 9:00PM.

It's 8:04PM Now and I just got off the phone with Suzanne. She called to get the name of my new Medicare supplement. Hers and Steve's premium went way up this year. I gave her the information and she is going to see what sort of premium they would get. 

I'd better get in there and get my bath. I am an hour past my bath time.

More tomorrow....

 

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586