Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday and Reading

I slept very well last night...didn't wake up once during the night. I got up about 5:30AM, as usual, and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I don't have anything on the schedule for the day except to continue to read. I may look up something to watch on Amazon Prime. I started to do that yesterday but decided to just read instead.

It's 6:08AM and I probably have missed "the weather on the 8's"  just now and it's a little too early for the cats too. If they're out there at all, it's usually around 6:30AM. 

I guess I'll go make my Chai and watch the weather channel. 

It's 23 degrees here in Caney and clear outside! I checked and there are no cats out there yet.

About 6:45, I checked again.. and both Scruff and Blondie were out there. That little black and white cat was out there too.They wouldn't let it eat and I think that is fine. I think it's someone's pet and I am already feeding Blondie  who belongs across the street two houses down. Blondie is a friend of Scruff though so I tolerate him. 

It's 10:48AM and I have been reading all morning. I have finished another book. I think I will go down to Copan Truck Stop and have a small chef salad.  That sounds good to me. 

And that's what I ended up doing. I had changed my mind and was going to eat at "Pies and More" in Bartlesville but they were closed on Saturdays so I also bought gas while down to Bartlesville. Then I stopped at Copan Truck Stop on my way back and had my small chef salad as my original idea was. 

It's 54 degrees and sunny now and it's 1:11PM.

So More Later.....

I have been reading all afternoon and finished one book and begun another. It's almost 8:00PM now. The neither of the cats came for their supper. I had my bath at 7:00PM and have my pajamas and robe on. I am really tired of reading.

I saw the latest "weather on the 8's" tonight and they are forecasting rain on Tuesday and snow on Wednesday and Thursday. I am not looking forward to that. Wednesday is my hair day and I will be driving to Coffeyville to get that done. I don't have anything I have to do Thursday and Friday but clean the apartment.  

I believe I will try to go to bed earlier then usual.....sometime before 9:00PM. That's an hour away now.

 

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586