Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday and More Laundry

 I slept well again last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. This is the day I change the sheets on my bed so I stripped it this morning and put clean sheets on it. I noticed at that time that when the carpet layers put my bed back together after they laid the new carpet in there, they just barely got the bed posts on the cement blocks that lift my headboard up so my sinus' don't drain as badly. The next time John is in my area, I will ask him if he can set them square on the blocks like he did originally. I tried to lift the headboard to do it myself but I couldn't even lift the headboard let alone scoot the blocks over with my feet. Besides, I am not supposed to lift more then 15 pounds and I am sure that headboard with the weight of the mattress and box springs on it is a lot more then that. After awhile, I will text him to find out when he will be here in the Caney area again. 

I will be gone to Bartlesville tomorrow to visit Nancy  and Wednesday morning to get my hair done but should be here on Mondays,Thursdays and Fridays and the weekends except for church.

My sheets are in the dryer now and it's almost 6:00AM According to my phone, it's 50 degrees in Caney. The desktop computer says it's 42 in Coffeyville. As soon as I finish my oatmeal, I will go turn on the TV and check "the weather on the 8's'" and also check on the cats. Neither of them came for supper last night.

I got the laundry folded and put away for another week. 

More later....

Neither cat was out there yet. 

The weather channel says today will be 74 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, tomorrow 39 degrees and partly cloudy,Wednesday 28 degrees and snow showers in the afternoon, Thursday 28 degrees and snow showers, Friday 34 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday 41 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday 50 degrees and sunny. That's the week's forecast.

More later...I am going to go read awhile. I charged my Kindle overnight.

I heard back from John. He will put my problem on his list but today he needs to go north with his business before the storm on Wednesday and Thursday hits. I understand that..for sure. He will work me in when he can. I know.

Still no cats. They must be holed up somewhere.

Back to the book now.

At lunchtime, I couldn't decide what to eat and a pizza sounded good so I drove up to Independence and bought a personal pan pizza at Big Cheese with a root beer. I bought gas at Miller Brothers before coming home. Then I came home and stopped at Big G's and bought a small butter pecan flurry. Now I am full.

More later...I am going back to the book.

I read until 8:00PM and then took my bath. I had to finish the book. I couldn't figure out how it would end. It's 8:30PM now and I will go on to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

 

No comments: