Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday and Lunch With Nancy

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got ready for the trip to Bartlesville to see Nancy and take her to lunch. I hope the weather cooperates..I will check that out in a little while. I will also see if the cats are out there for their breakfast. It's just now 5:30AM and I am having my breakfast.

I usually leave for Nancy's about 9:30AM or so. We plan to go to Mazzio's there for pizza for lunch unless the plan changes for some reason.

I will go check "the weather on the 8's" now. It's a little early for the cats to be out there. I checked and they weren't there. As for the forecast, I see 37 degrees today, partly cloudy and windy, 24 degrees tomorrow and snow.Thursday 30 degrees and snow. Friday 34 and mostly sunny, Saturday 53 degrees and sunny, and Sunday 54 degrees and mostly sunny. Almost the same forecast as yesterdays.

More later...I will go check out the cats again. 

Only Scruff was out there but she was very hungry and when she finally left and I went out to take in the bowl, she came back and ate some more..so I left it out there again. Now she is gone and I took the bowl in and put it back in the  garage and covered it. Blondie must be inside the house where his master lives. It is 37 degrees and that's plenty cold.

About 8;30AM Leslie called me about the two child's chairs I was supposed to have put in my car at church Sunday.I got them as far as the foyer  but in the confusion in the foyer I never got them into my car. She had promised a woman  who wanted to buy two of them that I would meet her this week and sell them to her. I had plenty of time so I drove back to church and picked up the chairs and then I put them in my car and contacted the woman to decide where to meet and Leslie had thought she was from Copan but it turns out she's from Dewey. So I told her I would meet her at the Sonic in Dewey at 3:15PM and that was very convenient for her.  

I went on to my visit with Nancy. We visited awhile then about 11:30AM I asked her to dress so we could go to lunch and she got herself ready. We went to the Pizza place there in Bartlesville and had a salad and a small pizza and a drink. Afterward we went back to her apartment and visited some more. About 3:00PM, I needed to get to Dewey to deliver those chairs. The woman showed up and I gave her the chairs and she gave me the money for them. Next Sunday I am to put it in the offering plate.

I read all afternoon when I got home. I finished my book and am to charge it again. If it snows in the morning I will stay home and wash my own hair and skip game day at the senior center.

It's 6:35PM now and at 7:00PM I will take my bath and get ready to go to bed at 9:00PM


No comments: