Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday and Vacuuming Again Tomorrow

I slept well last night.The rain woke me up shortly before 5:00AM and I got up to see if it had snowed. It hasn't yet. But it has been raining. It's 5:37AM and I am eating my breakfast now. I have my car in the shop having the cruise control repaired today.  Sherry will bring it back to me when they get that done. I don't know when Scott will get to my front in dent. He has the parts on order...maybe next week.I don't know what I will do while he works on it since his  shop is in Independence and I live in Caney. 

I will go check "the weather on the 8's" in a bit and also see if any cats have braved the elements to come for breakfast . It's 37 degrees out there according to my phone.

The cats are usually not here until 6:30AM...if they come at all.

More later...  

The cats didn't come at all. It's way too cold and we have a light sprinkling of snow now.

I see the desktop computer has crashed and I am attempting to get it to come back up.  I am waiting for windows to load. This may take awhile if it happens at all. It says "please wait" now. It's still attempting to load. If it makes it, I will run Glary Utilities.

It finally made it! But Glary Utilities is still loading. It loaded! And I am running it now. Hopefully that will fix whatever glitch the computer found. I should run Glary Utilities more often  to prevent these glitches.  It's working on Disk Repair now.

I have been watching the CBS morning news but didn't see anything interesting enough to stay in there and watch it..

I looked for the cats three times but it's just way too cold out there for them to come to eat outside.

The computer just says "rain and snow". I need to check my phone for the temperature.... My phone says it's 37 degrees here in Caney now. 

It appears the desktop computer is working alright now. . 

It's about 1:01PM now and Sherry just brought back my car. The cruise control is working again. They needed to use both parts so it was a little more expensive then I thought.  But it's worth it to have the cruise control again. It cost me $186.80.  The repair to the front of my car will cost a lot more then that..over $1,031.07. But I need to get it repaired.

I started to scrape off the driveway and sidewalk but it began snowing a lot harder and I knew that would be a waste of energy and time. 

I went back up to the garage and asked Sherry how to put a code in my radio so I could choose my channels again.Luckily, she has a Honda too so she got a small book out of the glove box and looked up the radio code and put in the radio. Then I was able to reach the stations I had put in each place in the past. 

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my lunch. It was either that or a TV dinner. I couldn't handle another TV dinner.

Then I came back home and put my car in the garage.

I read all day and never got around to the vacuuming. I will do it tomorrow. Now. I may do it this evening and at east get the bedroom and hall and den dome tonight

 So More even  later...

It's 6:25PM now and I have read all afternoon. At 7:00PM I will take my bath and read again until  bedtime at 9:00PM.

No comments: