Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday and Finishing Vacuuming

I slept fairly well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I did my usual early morning chores and am eating my breakfast now. Later this morning I plan to vacuum the living room carpet and the dining room rug. Then I will dust again. The apartment will be shining clean again.

The forecast on the desktop computer is 42 degrees and sunny for Coffeyville. I hope I can count on that but as I always say, this is Kansas. My phone says it's 34 degrees here in Caney.

I will read again this morning after I clean. My first order of business this morning though is to check "the weather on the 8's" and the cats. Scruff came for her supper last night but there was no sign of Blondie. He must have been in his master's home or in shelter of some kind somewhere.

I finally found the weather forecast and we are supposed to get up to 50 degrees today, 67 degrees tomorrow,  74 degrees on Monday then back to 39 degrees on Tuesday, 31 degrees on Wednesday and snow, 28 degrees on Thursday with snow showers and 34 degrees of Friday  and sunny. It looks like a very varied week. 

Scruff was the only cat here for breakfast and she ate quite a bit. When she was finished and was gone, I took the food back into the garage and covered it.

I have been watching the CBS Saturday morning news. It is 7:50AM now.

It's a little after 9:00AM now and I have been watching "Good Morning America". I am ready to vacuum now and then I will dust and then read again until noon...and lunch. 

It's 11:13AM now and I just finished another book. I will start the last one and work on it today. Then I can download three more to read .. free of charge.  

I made up a couple of new Congregational Directories for 2022. I will have to ask Karan to sew them together for me tomorrow.  She still has a sewing machine.

Now I am going to have my lunch.

So More even later

I had one of my frozen chicken pot pies for my lunch. They are pretty good. I get them from Schwans. 

After I finished my dusting I read the rest of the afternoon and  at 7:00PM, I took my bath. At 9:00PM or so, I will go to bed. I downloaded some more books after I finished the one I was reading this afternoon. I fixed myself some popcorn for an evening snack. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to eat.


1 comment:

bankohaberman said...

T-TINET-TINET-TINET T-TINET, GOLD - TINET
T-TINET-TINET-TINET-TINET-TINET, GOLD titanium rod in femur complications STREET, GOLD STREET, GOLD STREET, titanium steel GOLD titanium price STREET, GOLD STREET, GOLD STREET, GOLD STREET, GOLD STREET, titanium jewelry piercing GOLD zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen STREET, GOLD STREET